“In town on Business”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #38 of 151 Restaurants in Auburn Hills
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 14 March 2017

My first trip to this Logan's Roadhouse. Very good service! The steak was excellent! The endless bowl of unshelled peanuts was a pleasant distraction. The hot bread with honey-butter was delicious.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

It's always a good place to visit good food and good service good choice of dishes from steaks to sandwiches.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2017

Awesome! We're really happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit! Thanks for leaving a review.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Friendly hostess and waitress. Poor atmoshpere. 20°F outside, but the air was blowing on us. Finally had to be moved. Salad was gross, lots of wilted,brown lettuce and a large piece of the core. Chicken tenders were okay, definitely hot. Fries were ordinary (Red Robin, are much much better). Won't be my first, second or third choice.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

We're sorry to hear that we fell short of a great time. We will be checking in with this location regarding your feedback. Could you please give us a call at 1-844-LOGANS, so a member of our team can follow up with you?

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Went to Logans last night and had dinner. They have a special Monday-Wednesday 2 meals for $15 till 6pm. We were in a bit of a
Rush and they were able to get us in and out quickly. We had yummy mozzarella sticks for an appointment. The side ceasars salad was good to. I had steak and loaded mashed potatos and my husband had fish and mac and cheese we enjoyed it all.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2017

Hi, Mariah. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed it and we are looking forward to serving you again. Thank you for taking the time to review your experience.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We walked in and there was no one to greet us so we waited. Finally someone walked up and seated us (the place was only 20% full). Our waitress took our order, delivered our food and disappeared. Neither of us were happy with our meal. My order was incorrect but I ended up just eating it anyway. I was not at all impressed with the sirloin. It was so hard to cut that it actually shook the table as I sawed away at it. The salad wedge had a weird flavor that I couldn't figure out (maybe clove???). Eventually our waitress brought the bill and apologized saying she didn't have any other tables over our way and the place had gotten pretty busy. She was gone again but we noticed an incorrect charge on the bill so I asked another waiter to get her. After waiting a while I took the bill to the reception area and guess what? No one was there so I waited more. Finally our waitress showed up and fixed the bill. It was not worth the wait. I should have just left and cut my losses. I was very disappointed because I've eaten at the Logan's in Livonia many times and loved it.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

We're sorry to hear we fell short of a great dining experience. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and we will be checking in with the store. If you'd like us to follow up with you, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thanks.