“Nice restaurant with great brews and servers”
Review of O'Malleys

O'Malleys
Reserve with OpenTable
O'Malleys is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 132 Restaurants in Auburn Hills
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2016

I really liked the server and bartender here. She was very nice and courteous and was enjoying taking care of the customers. I had a few great brews that she suggested and had the Chicken wings. To be frank, i didnt like them as much and the deep fried breading thing completely threw me off. No amount of seasoning or hot sauce could fix that so stay away from that appetizer. The other food was great. I cam here twice on 2 consecutive nights--once myself and the other with colleagues. I ate the Nachos the next day and they were great!

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Pretty place. The bar is expensive, but it was good. Great staff! Very friendly and helpful. It is attached to the Crown Plaza Hotel.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

The food was great!! We ate here two evenings, went back because it was so good! Irish stew, Mac-n-cheese, and Rueben were excellent! Good bar, cold beer, good service by waiter Matt! Will go back next trip.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

This place was great for a drink after our concert at DTE, located across the street from the Quality Inn at Auburn Hills. We arrived after midnight while they did not have the full menu available we were able to order pizza which was fast and pretty good!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I work nearby so I stop in for lunch fairly often. The service has always been friendly and efficient- although I do go during the least busy hours so it's easy to provide good service to the only person in the restaurant. The food isn't anything overly special, but it is consistently tasty, if not memorable. The only thing I've ever not enjoyed was the chicken alfredo. The cajun salmon burger is very good.