See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Spent a night here after seeing good reviews here on Trip Advisor. After being on the road for three weeks and staying in a lot of chain hotels this place was a welcome reprieve. It's the kind of motel that takes one back in time, letting the mind and soul relax from the busy pace of these days. Everything was spotless clean, the grounds and building were very well maintained, two things that I look for. It was one of the best nights of sleep I've had on the trip!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank geno777
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Wish we could have found a place this clean (even the windowsills), quiet, and convenient on the rest of our 6 week trip heading west! The owners were very nice and helpful for directions to local attractions.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mandj244
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I found the place to be clean and very quiet. The location was great close enough to the interstate for easy access, yet far enough away so I didn't hear road noise. Fairly close to restaurants.
Great price, all I needed for a one night stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank cathy c
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I had to stay here for an extended amount of time for work. The place was recommended to me by a friend, but I was still skeptical as I typically stay in the big chain hotel/motels. This place was amazing. The room was clean, the location was great, the mattress seemed almost new (I am one of those who checks the mattress when I check in for "unpleasantness"). I only have two complaints: the WiFi signal was a little weak and dropped out sometimes and I had to bring my own coffee-making materials (both minor annoyances and not worth dropping the score). Thanks for a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: I think lower-numbered rooms got better WiFi signal because I believe the router was in the office, but I cannot guarantee that, it just seemed to be my experience.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2013

You'll meet the most kind caring n most considerate people ever. So worth it. Thank you for an amazing stay w you.you are amazing and thank you for everthing.thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo