“One of a kind”

Swedish Crown Bakery
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Anoka
Description: Bakery/cafe, Using only natural and organic ingredients, cane sugar, real butter. No artificial coloring or flavorings. We use natural plant-based colorings if needed.
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Anoka is lucky enough to not only have a Hans Bakery but also Swedish Crown Bakery. Great place to enjoy some coffee and Swedish bakery at it’s finest! My favorites are their Twix Bar and Flourless Chocolate Torte!

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

We had soup and a panini Reuben plus a pastry treat. This is our third visit and each time we have loved it

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This place is comfortable, they have all manner of gluten-free products, and wow, the yum. I never leave here without too many delicious goodies--not to mention how genuinely nice the staff is!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Went there during my lunch break with a co-worker. Had a white bean chili soup, which I finished all of it. I could barely finish my panini sandwich it was filling.
I had to bring home a dessert. Tiramisu for me. I love tiramisu. They have a lot of treats and goodies to pick from.
First time there and I’ll be going back soon.
While we were there, a couple of people came in for a to-go order, but there was still enough seating for all.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Talk about YUMMY! We always discover new flavors to savor.
And, the staff and service are exemplary!

Been to Swedish Crown Bakery? Share your experiences!