“Great pad thai”

Taste of Thaiyai
Ranked #4 of 77 Restaurants in Apple Valley
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 29 December 2015

The dining area decor is not the greatest but the food was good and the staff was very attentive. I would definitely recommend this restaurant especially compared to other restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

What left the biggest impression on me about my experience was the service. We came with a large group (7) so we made an advance reservation. Our table was ready, servers were always there to help out and get orders. The dishes came out insanely fast, our waters were always full. They helped us split the bill, and all around were super friendly. Now, about the food, it was wonderful! The portions were HUGE! A note about spice: you really like spice, I would go for the "Thai hot" because the normal "hot" is too tame. Would go again!

Reviewed 6 December 2015

We were visiting family in Empire, and they ordered carryout from here since they said it was so good. I got the Gai Tom Kha (lemon chicken soup) $10.40 -
Tender chicken in coconut milk with galangal, lemon grass, kaffir lime leaves, straw mushrooms and lime juice. Served with rice. It was SO GOOD!
I also shared a noodle dish with tofu and veggies and it was also very tasty.
I'd like to try more of the food next time I visit!

1  Thank Chris C
Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

This place is a "must try" if you have never been! I've been going regularly for 5 or 6 years now. Our family favorite! The food is always consistently awesome, and service is exceptional. It looks like a bare bones restaurant, but the food is why you will keep coming back to this place!

Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

This place is awesome.
Excellent egg rolls and make sure you try the chicken with peanut sauce. You will be glad you came here.

1  Thank jonathan n