“Fan Frikin tastic”
Review of Healing Palms Spa

Healing Palms Spa
Ranked #10 of 18 things to do in Austin
Reviewed 15 July 2013

This spa is by far the coolest I have ever seen. The staff was very courteous and my massage was awesome!! Way to go small town spa.

2  Thank Samantha S

Reviewed 7 June 2012

While this spa does not have the most luxurious facilities, it is relatively new and very clean. The massages I get from Naomi are SOOO good! She is really experienced. There are a lot of nice services like the hot stone massage, and skin treatments, that are really a treat - and the prices are very reasonable

3  Thank dannolisa
Reviewed 31 August 2011

I was very impressed with this spa. They had an excellent website complete with online booking. I wanted to book a massage last minute (was in town for business) but the time I wanted wasn't available. I put in a "wait list" request and was contacted quickly via email with an appointment at the time I wanted. They also have a loyalty club like Massage Envy or Massage Heights.
My massage was with Naomi who was fabulous! The table was nice and warm and her technique was very relaxing. I highly recommend this business and especially Naomi!

3  Thank FrequentTraveler3015
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I accidentally stumbled on this day spa on my way to another place for a pedicure. The woman at the front desk was very accommodating of my walk-in and was able to squeeze me in for a great spa pedicure. The rest of the staff I encountered was super friendly and sweet, the selection of services is quite extensive for such a small town. I was very impressed with their selection of locally made lotions and scrubs, as well as beautiful jewelry. Make this a stop on your way through Austin.

2  Thank astraykat