“Super massage”
Review of Healing Palms Spa

Healing Palms Spa
Ranked #9 of 18 things to do in Austin
Reviewed 18 May 2016

The owner is super. He was wonderful and supportive of my needs as I was recovering from surgery and chemo. Would recommend the lymphatic massage for anyone in similar circumstances.

Reviewed 14 September 2014

This business was recently taken over by new management and I am impressed with the service I received. Previously I did not like the massage therapists, they just were to rough and just not in tune with my needs. Recently I went back and had Greg as a massage therapist and I did enjoy my massage and walked out feeling like a million bucks! I will be returning again to get another massage.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

This spa is by far the coolest I have ever seen. The staff was very courteous and my massage was awesome!! Way to go small town spa.

2  Thank Samantha S
Reviewed 7 June 2012

While this spa does not have the most luxurious facilities, it is relatively new and very clean. The massages I get from Naomi are SOOO good! She is really experienced. There are a lot of nice services like the hot stone massage, and skin treatments, that are really a treat - and the prices are very reasonable

3  Thank dannolisa
See more reviews
Reviewed 31 August 2011

I was very impressed with this spa. They had an excellent website complete with online booking. I wanted to book a massage last minute (was in town for business) but the time I wanted wasn't available. I put in a "wait list" request and was contacted quickly via email with an appointment at the time I wanted. They also have a loyalty club like Massage Envy or Massage Heights.
My massage was with Naomi who was fabulous! The table was nice and warm and her technique was very relaxing. I highly recommend this business and especially Naomi!

3  Thank FrequentTraveler3015