“one of Affton's great spots”

Cafe Affton Sports Grill & Bar
Ranked #7 of 17 Restaurants in Affton
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We enjoy having pizza and beer at Affton Sports Grill.
Great place to go after shooting at Sharp Shooter's Indoor Shooting Range. Both places are fairly new for the area and a great addition for South County. The food is reasonable priced and the staff is great. The range has well trained staff that are experts in the shooting industry. Hats go off to two Affton small businesses.

2  Thank Eliot P

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Prices are great, and the food is even better! The server was very attentive. We had the Friday night Catfish special, and it was delicious! We also had the homemade chips, yummy! We will go back!

2  Thank Caliber4
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I love the salad and the French fries have a crispy coating like they are double fried. I don't usually eat fries but I always get them from here.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

Price is reasonable. Food average. Prices are reasonable. Sometimes hard to get a table.Salad ok, Specials of the day are the best thing to order. Can sometimes be loud.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

Ordered the special, meatloaf, and became ill. Before I became ill, I shared it with my child. She, then became ill. What more can I say. Won't eat their food ever again. They are chincy and cheap. I have noticed that in how some of the items are prepared and their condiments. Bad food at any price is food that should never be purchased. Too bad, great atmosphere and staff. The owner I spoke with is not receptive to suggestions, and can be very rude.