“Lunch”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

I have went to Cafe Affron many times. Often have the pizza specials on Sunday's. Good food at reasonable prices!

Reviewed 6 February 2016

I go there a lot and love everything I have ever eat there. Great prices and lots of good food. Staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

We had never eaten here before. We always said we would, and we finally made it. The place strikes me as sort of the old roadhouse type of cafe with bright neon lights out front. My wife liked her broccoli cheese soup for her first course. I had a house salad with a wonderful house dressing in an Italian style. The salad was huge and delicious. My spaghetti and meatballs were really good. The order came with four huge meatballs. The sauce was rich and very favorable. My wife's gerber sandwich was sort of average. She said it needed more ham. Our root beer floats for dessert were heavenly. They were made with IBC Root Beer. Our server was okay, and at times she wasn't quite on the ball.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

This place came recommended. The service was great and very friendly. Food was very good, large portions. Even the kids menus had large portions. Maybe if getting the daily special would be less expensive.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Even if you're not into sports they have great food. Choose from a variety of salads(try the house dressing), burgers, pasta, pizza, steak or chicken. Don't forget pretzel nuggets for an appetizer.