“jimw”

Add it.
Cafe Arnold
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The best fish tacos I've had in St. Louis. Great specials on pizza. They just put in a cool gas fire pit on the outdoor patio (where smoking is allowed) and you can watch sports on the flat-screen TVs. Sometimes they close too early on weeknights and I get the feeling the staff are ready to leave before I am, as there aren't many customers.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

They have great specials all week long - The weekend breakfast with bloody mary bar is great & I believe they are going non-smoking in both sections. I recommend the Monday Family deal & the breakfast pizza. Also the menu has creative local nicknames for all the menu items.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

recommended by our hotel staff, this was my favorite meal in the st louis area--fantastic toasted ravioli and main courses, top notch, friendly service--wish I had one back in WI!

Reviewed 6 December 2011

The toasted ravoili was great and entree was excellent.