“New owners--Must go there now”
Review of Cafe Arnold - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Arnold
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I had read where the ownership had changed in the local paper. Great Service. The chicken Marsala was great. I now have a new place to stop on Mondays after work. My husband loved the fish tacos.

1  Thank lovegoldensSt_louis

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I visited this restaurant in late October 2013 during a visit to the Saint Louis area. The restaurant area is very informal and had a very baseball feel as Saint Louis were playing in the final of the World Series. The menu is very large with a decent selection of beers on draught and bottled. The burgers are all named after local schools which is a nice touch. My burger was very tasty and the size was more than enough for anyone who isn't training for Sumo Wrestling! The staff were friendly and attentive. Pricing was reasonable and I left having very much enjoyed my meal. An excellent, informal meal venue.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

There sunday pizza special is perfect for familes with younger kids. You can get the kids pizza and have left overs and enjoy an entree for yourself.

Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

We starting going here when they first opened and loved it. Their specials made it even better. But as time went on so did the service. If you are a non smoker and dont want to smell it, then dont go here.
What a shame this place is slipping.

3  Thank xpurt
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The best fish tacos I've had in St. Louis. Great specials on pizza. They just put in a cool gas fire pit on the outdoor patio (where smoking is allowed) and you can watch sports on the flat-screen TVs. Sometimes they close too early on weeknights and I get the feeling the staff are ready to leave before I am, as there aren't many customers.