“Annaconda Surprise ”

O'Bella- Italian Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 27 Restaurants in Anaconda
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Passing thru Annaconda, MT and decided to have dinner. Wasn't expecting much from an Italian restaurant in a small town. Surprise! Though the menu is not very extensive, the food was VERY good. Nice ambience too. Two thumbs up!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here four times now and had a great experience each time. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and the food is always amazing. Each meal has been delicious, whether it was a spinach salad with chicken (the vinaigrette was delicious), wedge salad with chicken (great blue cheese dressing they make in-house), chicken piccatta (I could eat that every day), or pepperoni pizza (the crust was perfect). I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Meghan F
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I have been anticipating the opening of obella's since the remodel began and it did not disappoint. I was greeted and sat right away. The atmosphere was great and despite the place being packed, I was waited on right away. The only delay was due to my indecisiveness. The waitress answered all my questions and the choice, the preparation,the presentation, the and the service made this a must for any person, couple or family looking for a outstanding dining experience. I will most definitely be back and recommend this fine establishment to anyone.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went for dinner. The food was absolutely amazing! Excellent service and a great atmosphere. We will definitely be dinning there again soon!

1  Thank KSSimmons
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I stopped in for lunch the other day to try out the new restaurant. I gave the waitress my credit card and waited for her to comeback. I was told they did not have my card when I told her I had given it to them. She acussed me of lying and actually made me look in my pockets and jacket. They even pulled out the booth seat. As both waitresses continued to humiliate me in front of other guests a man walked back into the restaurant and said that he had been given another persons credit card back and he had just noticed it and was returning the card. When I asked the waitress if she was going to apologize she looked at another customer and said "He wants me to apologize to him".
At this point I left the restaurant and I will never set foot in there again. If this is how they treat customers they will not be in business long even if the food is good.

1  Thank SEBRBB