“My kind of PIZZA!”

Gallicanos Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Anaconda
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Gallicano's Pizza in Anaconda, MT, USA, makes pizza the way I like pizza: medium thick crust, no char, fantastic fresh ingredients, spread to the edge of the crust, great combinations to choose from, and on top of all that...a fantastic value! (In the interest of full disclosure, I am acquainted with one of the owners. I live in a city quite a distance from Anaconda and so on my visit was eager to try my friend's place.) But, hey, I love pizza and can't really say as I have any favorites here in Portland, OR, USA. Thin-crust, charred pizza seems to be all the rage here, and I don't care for it. Gallicano's is perfect for me, and only coincidentally because of the friendship. It seems to be quite popular, very family-oriented, with a lot of regular customers. Nice ambience in an historic building on one of the main streets of town. They have pasta dishes, sandwiches, and salads, too, and a popular side dish is "Erin's Knots," which appear to be crust extras knotted, cooked, and tossed in a garlic dressing. They are served with your choice of a dip and are habit-forming, trust me! Friend or not, I love this place and you will find me there on my next visit to Anaconda!

1  Thank Gravyboy

Reviewed 15 October 2016

There are few restaurant choices in Anaconda, but if you're looking for thin crust pizza you will be happy with Gallicanos. A wide variety of toppings are available in this small, simple, restaurant. I had a slice of the veggie pizza and it was wonderful. The crust was very thin and had an excellent texture with just the right degree of crispness. The toppings included artichoke, black olives and marinated red pepper slices. The toppings were in perfect balance. I was just passing thru Anaconda, but if Gallicanos was in my neighborhood I would be ordering from them every week.

1  Thank BABASMOM
Reviewed 7 October 2016

I picked up a menu one afternoon and later called to Gallicano's to place my order (The Insurance Lady $25), however, when I went in to pick up my pie the young kid behind the counter said, that will be $28. I told him I ordered off his menu and the price was $25, and his snubby reply was, "Don't know what to tell ya, but it's $28. I though the young man was rude and inconsiderate. My thought about his whole experience was, if I want to get ripped off I might as well go to Pizza Hut. Taste was about the same. John P

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Pizza is amazing and can satisfy any appetite. Small place so seemed a little crowded but super clean, friendly staff, pleasant atmosphere. Will be back for sure!

1  Thank Christine C
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Great tasting old style Italian pizza. A very small place; not at all like chain restaurant pizza. Lots and lots of varieties available. Slices are huge. Or you can get an entire pizza. Service was excellent.

1  Thank lynnnddd