“Homemade Goodness”

Village Pizza Grill
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

This small sit down restaurant was a good spot for our dinner. Served pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salads and burgers. Two people in our group shared a large pizza. It was very large and made from scratch. Very tasty. We also tried chicken alfredo. Ample portion and quite good. The wait to get our food was a little long, but they were very busy. Great for families.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

For a casual, high quality, modestly priced meal you cannot do better than the Village Pizza Grille. The menu is much broader than pizza, but I must say, as one who is choosy about pizza, this was top notch. We asked for a well-done crust, and it came out perfectly - and the meatball topping was simply delicious. My wife and I also split a grilled chicken salad with the option for Romaine lettuce which was just a bit more. The chicken breast was freshly grilled, sizable and juicy - just perfect. And the large single scoop of ice cream at less than $1.50 was a nice way to top it all off. Our waitress, Brook, was very attentive, despite handling a bunch of tables.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

What a great place. Got food for the entire family. Family style dishes and something for everyone. Homemade spinach pie was my fav

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

I'm originally from the area but moved 600 miles away five years ago. When planning my trip back to NH, I made sure that my first meal was at AVP. Their sauce is *perfect*. What I really love is their buffalo chicken calzone. I've tried in vain to teach my local pizza shops how to make this delicacy, but they never come close to Ashland Village's perfection. Seriously... This is the best pizza around. Their cheeseburgers are wicked good, too.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

A great place to eat with a large menu including pastas, pizzas, and sandwiches (among other things). The service is fast and friendly - the food is fresh tasting and plentiful. The prices are very reasonable. Highly recommend this restaurant if you are in Ashland!