“Best ”

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Allendale
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

I go here every day. The workers know what I want when I walk in! That is great service! The coffee is consistently good. The place is clean. The line goes fast.

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

I visit this DD 6-8 times a year on my sales calls to Northern NJ.
The counter staff always remembers my order and how I want my business card taped to the donut boxes.
The entire staff is alway nice.
The restaurant and restrooms are always clean.
Enjoy.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I chose a selection that covered the full spectrum and not one was fresh or remarkable. I went somewhat early AM 0730. This may be a Dunkin Donuts, but the franchise owner apparently does not understand how to make a good American donut. I will likely not patronize them again. I miss the multigenerational mom/pop donuts shops. I have one I frequent in Florida, and hands down they clearly understand the nuances of a good donut and have what it takes to bake these little circular heavenly delights. This Allendale confectionist lacks the experience or the ability to capture and produce, in their recipe/process, what is needed to offer a delicious fresh product. These donuts are on par with boxed donuts you might find in a Walmart or filling station.