“Very nice tuktuk driver”

Angkor Family Tours, Mr Small
Ranked #70 of 318 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Angkor Family Tours, Mr Small . Siem Reap Sightseeing Tour, Angkor Heritage & Historical . I'm Small .i'm a TukTuk & Car driver in Siem Reap. I have experience more than 12 years with tourists came from different countries over the world. You'll happy, safe driving and honestly guide if you booking my service. Thanks you dear value Mr Small
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Mr.Small is very patient guy who drove us around the Siem Reap for two days. He has also reasonable prices and ready to adjust to your own interests and plans. Very recommend him.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Mr. Small was the perfect tuktuk driver, a considerate tour guide, and a very nice person to be around. When I first arrived at the airport, he was the driver the hotel sent to pick me up. He greeted me with a sign and a big smile! He was so nice I asked for him to show me around Angkor Wat when I made arrangements at the hotel.
On the first day at Angkor Wat, he gave me a tour from 4:30am all the way to 3pm! The entire time he was smiling and laughing, and at the end we enjoyed a nice beer by the lake.
The second day was a long day from 8:30am-1pm in the hot sun. Again, the whole time with a smile and friendly attitude.
The third day we did a shorter day, 9am-12pm. Afterwards he dropped me off at lunch and then picked me up 2 hours later. We chatted at the lunch table... I found out he speaks many languages and is even studying more!
On the fourth day, he took me to volunteer teach at Lolei Temple inside the Angkor park. I taught for 2 hours; he sat with the students and also took part in my English class ☺️
On the fifth day, he dropped me off at the airport right on time, and gave me a big hug before we departed! He is such a great person!

I totally recommend Mr. Small to take you around and show you beautiful Siem Reap. So happy I met him!

谢谢Small先生!我回来柬埔寨的时候 肯定找你玩!‍♀️

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Very good guide and friend, my point of view of Cambodia changed when I met him. He explained me a lot of the Cambodia and temples history. He hace me plenty of time to visit the temples camly. I Lost my ticket at the 2nd temple and he drove the tuktuk back to help me find it without hesitation. He keeps you hidratated during the whole visit!!
Really nice!!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Small made our trip in Siem Reap an absolute dream! He was extremely helpful and could recommend some very good attractions-he must know the city like the back of his hand!

He was always on time (if not early) and when he took us around the temples he could give us a brief history of what we were about to see.

He recommended some other outings for the next day and we arranged to spend the next morning visiting a floating village and then the circus in the evening. Small could not have been more reliable and always made sure we knew how to find him for the return journeys.

Also, when we told him we were moving on to Phnom Penh he contacted his tuk tuk driver friend so that we had someone to pick us up from the bus station there and reassured us that we could trust the driver rather than finding one on our own! He even messaged us later on to make sure we had arrived safely!

He just wants to make sure that you have the best trip possible and I could not recommend him highly enough!

Thank you Small for making our trip great and if I return to Siem Reap in the furture I will definitely be contacting you!

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We met Small on our first day in Siem Ream, he collected us from the AVT office and took us to our hotel free of charge. Small offered to take us to the temples the next day however as we had not decided what we were doing he agreed to return the next day to give us time to think. He did not pressure us into travelling with him and was very understanding that we needed time to plan our time.

Over the next two days Small took us around the temples, including Angkor Wat and provided us with information about the temples and took us to a lovely restaurant for lunch.
The day after the temples Small returned and took us to see a floating village, he recommended a good area and accompanied us on the boat ride around the village with local guides. On the way back to the hotel Small helped us purchase tickets for the circus and arranged to take us to the circus and back.

Small was very kind and respectful which is not always easy to find when travelling around Asia as a group of 4 young females. No task was too big and he always had a smile on his face and was very thankful for our custom. He did not over charge and if anything he deserved a lot more than we paid. Small was also very honest with his recommendations and everything he recommended was fantastic!!

Upon leaving Siem Reap Small set us up with his tuk tuk friend in Phomn Phen and messaged us on the evening to make sure we had arrived safe.

I cannot recommend this company enough, travelling around with Small made our trip to Siem Reap even better that we could have ever imagined !!!!!

Thank you Mr Small, you really are fantastic!