The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
US$80
US$60
Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$75
US$51
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$52
US$45
US$55
US$44
  • Breakfast included
The Privilege Floor by LOTUS BLANC(Siem Reap)
US$72
US$54
Hotels.com
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$98
US$152
Raffles.com
US$184
US$170
All reviewstreak villagecooking classswim up bardestination diningoutdoor showercoconut pancakeslocal villagerstuk tukcambodian cookingresponsible tourisman oasisspa treatmentsdirt roadangkor watturn down servicesiem reap townaway from the hustle and bustle
Reviewed 4 November 2012

I cant say enough wonderful things about the satff, not only they are trained to the highest standards, they are beautiful inside and outside people, kind, humble, authentic, they stole my heart, everyone from Subke (and I know I am misspelling his name) Who picked me up @ the airport and took me to the temple at 5am to be able to see the sunset at Angkor Wat, to the lovely massage ladies and the guys at the restaurant who went above and beyond to please.
The facilities are cute, the room is spacious and the shower is made out of a gray mate marble stone, the spa is set up very nicely, although the bed massage is a lil too hard. The place sits in the middle of the village, and the pool is delicious for those 90F+ days. I saw some guests taking cooking lessons, I wish I would've had the time but i was there on business.
Management has done a TERRIFIC job raising the bar in hospitality!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Ivonne33
Reviewed 2 November 2012 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights and had the best time!! This was definitely one of the best places I stayed and already looking forward to coming back one day! The room was just beautiful - very tasteful clean and simple design including an out-door shower!! The staff was very friendly and helped to make our stay as comfortable and enjoyable ad possible! I loved the service, I loved the food, I loved the drinks especially the cocktail bar at the pool, I loved the massage, I loved every second of it..! They also offer great tours and I can highly recommend the village walk and talk tour where you will see how the local families live and survive on a daily basis..it is deeply touching but the good news is that a proportion of the tour goes directly into supporting the village (e.g water bumps etc.) so you can actually help! We also brought some stickers along for the kids as a little present which they loved..We had such a great time and I wish we would have stayed longer!!

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank Truechick
Reviewed 30 October 2012

We stayed here in 2011 and had to write about how fantastic it was! Our villa was beautiful, the bathroom was so unique with its marble waterfall baths and outdoor shower! (also had an indoor one too!) The food was delicious and staff very friendly. We took a cooking class which was in a beautiful location next to a lake, it also involved a visit to the local villagers en route. It was interesting to meet the local villagers and see how they live and the class was great fun and we made simply stunning food!This hotel prides itself on good relations with the villagers, employing local staff and giving back to the local community. We took a package which included a driver/guide for the temples which was excellent. We loved our stay and hope to go back in future!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kate_Chris000
Reviewed 28 October 2012

Three of us stayed in our private villas, around the pool, for four nights, and we can not fault the entire complex.
The villas are huge, with terrazzo floors continuing through to the enormous bathroom, with bath filled by a waterfall and overhead rain in the separate shower. Everything is cool and clean and comfortable.
We only had to walk 15 metres through the meticulously kept gardens, to jump into the pool.
The swim up bar (one of only two in Siem Reap) was a big bonus and a lovely way to while away the hours while keeping cool, whether just sipping on juices or having a beer or cocktail.
We ate in the restaurant every night and never ran out of choices and the lovely wait staff were always present and eager to help. The food was delicious and most nights we were not able to fit in desserts, due to the complimentary bread offered at the beginning of the meal... this was warm and served with herbed butter.
We went out to see the temples one day (we only managed to fit in five) and then to the mountains and countryside on another and it was bliss to return to the pool and relax, knowing we didn't have to leave again and would be looked after.
I had a massage at the inhouse spa, which is staffed with locals who have been trained by the management, a great move and fantastic way to provide employment to the locals.
The owners have also set up HUSK, a not for profit charity to assist in the local village, with 7% of their profits being donated to assist. We are very interested in finding out more on this charity and hope to help out, either with donations of time or money in the future.
We left knowing we want to return, if not to see some more of Siem Reap's attractions (94 temples go to), but to also stay again at this wonderful place.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2012

A really beautiful experience. Lovely welcome, lovely villa and wonderful friendly and helpful staff. The location is out of town but the transport offered is quick and reliable. We went on a number of private tours arranged by the hotel. The drivers and guides were really great and the prices were good value. We also loved the restaurant with lots of choice (especially for a vegetarian like me but lots else besides) also great value. Really recommend for a great base to see the temples and other sites.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple