We had a great few days here and was the start to our first venture in Cambodia.
Staff were always on hand to help and always greeted you. Spacious surroundings and a lovely pool. The Tuck Tuck guy we had for 3 days was great and very accommodating, including the sun rise excursion.
Be careful of steps down to pool area direct from rooms, the last set are strangely steeper. Shame we were charged for water we did not use in our room, so be mindful of that...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa is 5-star - Cambodian's luxury spa resort, this is a unique property. Bound by the belief that every memorable journey is a symphony of intelligent designed, breathtaking discoveries, impeccable service and all, sincere connection between people, Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa, Cambodia's newest name in luxury resorts, embodies each little experience that define just that we open our arms in warm embrace to people that matter most to us...you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Miracle Resort And Spa
- Angkor Miracle Hotel Siem Reap