“lovely dining venue”

Ranked #416 of 1,012 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$36 - US$60
Cuisines: Cambodian, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Stylishly decorated but supremely relaxed, Circle serves both international and Khmer cuisine in a serene, traditional atmosphere. Traditional Khmer music or dancing completes the authentic dining experience in Circle.
Reviewed 4 January 2016

Walked over from our hotel for dinner. Had a drink in the bar before heading to dinner where there was an Apsara show. We were give a table right in front of the stage which was fun. The service is impeccable and the food was delicious. i had a sampler of Khmer vegetarian dishes while my husband had a steak. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meal. might think about staying here next time. Am a sucker for open spaces and dark wood.

1  Thank Nevermissameal

Reviewed 14 November 2015

Nice experience in this hotel restaurant: either European or Khmer food, which is a valuable choice. Quite expensive but high quality, nice ambiance and very friendly staff. Great shows of traditional dance.

Reviewed 15 December 2014

I've never liked hotel restaurants, since they tend to be so generic. I gave this place a go since my friends went and highly recommended it. It was just outstanding! I truly enjoyed the Apsara show (which they have 3 times a week) on the outside terrace. They offer Khmer & international menu's. I went for the degustation menu and was blown away by the flavors. The chef hails from Mexico and he designed 2 degustation menu's that are just amazing. Highlights are the black bean cream soup & the bacon wrapped Sea Bass but it was the pineapple, coriander and chili sorbet that really created a party in my mouth!

Fantastic service!

1  Thank Gonzalez84
Reviewed 10 November 2014

Really impressed by this place. Service was great. Interesting dishes, well presented and so tasty. Nice atmosphere. For a fancy romantic dinner I totally recommend.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Located at Belmond's La Residence d'Angkor this restaurant is a gem in Siem Reap. Since I was staying at this hotel, I had the opportunity to experience both breakfast and dinner here.

The breakfast selections are plenty and the buffet is fabulous. Charcutterie, cheeses, parfaits, fresh fruits and delicious bakeries complement the a-la-carte menu along with fresh squeezed juices and yummy jasmine tea served with a smile.

For dinner, the restaurant takes on a whole new meaning as chefs give Khmer cuisine a contemporary twist that make the dishes a must have. I was there on a Thursday when they have Khmer dance performers that delight the audience with great music, silk and gold headdresses.

A great wine list is available along with a Khmer-licious menu.
Buen Provecho!