US$172
US$83
US$73
US$120
Agoda.com
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$161
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$160
  • Pool
US$89
  • Breakfast included
US$134
US$116
All reviewsgreat locationdecent budget hoteldecent poolfew minutes walk awayper nightour tuk tuk drivercool offroom was largespacycambodiaseam
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Tan Kang Angkor hotel located un the heart of siem reap just few minutes walk away pub street and night market. I stay there for 3 nights.

It is a pretty average budget hotel that comes with a decent pool, welcoming drink and breakfast. (Breakfast was ok, oriwntal breakfast- rice, egg, pork, chicken, toasts and fruits) The hotel interior is abit old but acceptable. For the price of $20 per night, it is about the price. No wow factor.

Wifi is good and usable in the rooms. They do provide one hotel transfer service FOC. Upon our arrival the hotel pick up was late, and require reminder. It could be better to welcome the guest. Book here for the location and its cheap, do compare what it offers with other neighbouring properties.

The staff were ok. Not very unfriendly, willing to help

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We booked this hotel for about USD20 per night. It was a small budget room and OK.

The budget rooms have the old shower over the toilet setup. Some rooms do not have anywhere to hang up/store your clothes or luggage.

We opted to pay USD10 more(no receipt) to upgrade to a larger room with a wardrobe and separate shower/toilet setup. The soggy toilet paper made the decision simpler.

There is no safe in the room but there are lockers by the front desk which they use as a personal secure area. I'm not so sure about this...
All rooms showed signs of age.

A previous reviewer mentioned the mosquitos. This was a problem for us as well. I ended up getting a can of insect spray from a local supermart (about USD2-3). We sprayed our rooms before we went out. This worked a treat.

The pool is excellent. However, they use a saline water treatment which can sting your eyes. I now carry swim goggles because of this when I travel so I was fine.

There is no lift in this hotel. Not a big deal for us but may be a consideration for others.

The staff at the desk are not very friendly. This has been mentioned in other reviews as well but is worth mentioning as it stands out.

There are other hotels around for the same price or less. We stayed at the Reaksmey Chanreas Hotel last time which we thought was far better.

Room Tip: Ask for room with separate toilet and shower
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

A great place with fantastic staff. We came here for one night and left at 5am the next morning for Angkor Wat. They left out our breakfast to go and allowed us to keep our hand luggage behind the front desk. They also allowed us to use the pool for the day and shower on our return at 12pm.
The room was lovely with A.C. and plenty space.
I would highly recommend this hotel as the location was perfect for everything as well.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KateMcDonald04
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

The room was acceptable but the thing is that the staff there was so unfriendly. Since the first day I stayed in that hotel I hardly saw they smiled and also I asked them with the polite way but they didn’t really want to reply back and they just nodded their head with the ignore face. Also, when I was making some noisy without intention,they are not warning me with the polite way,of course it was my fault, but they chose to warning me by want to kick me out of the hotel even in the middle of the night. So hope you guy will not chose this hotel

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Ma N
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

All staffs were not friendly during my stay. Rooms were not as clean as it should be. Especially night-shift man reciptionist should be fired. WE ACCEPTED THE REQUEST TO KEEP IT DOWN AND TRIED TO BE NICE BUT THEY TRIED TO KICK US OUT INSTEAD (NOTE: we agreed that we were being noisy but we stopped. And 30minutes later they tried to kick us out even we were not making noise). Since the first day of staying none staff smiled at us once even we asked them they didn’t even reply like we weren’t exist. I would not recommend this hotel !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends