“New Spa and massage place”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Healthy Hand Professional Massage
Reviewed 12 January 2015 via mobile

Located on the main road very easy to spot. This is a brand new place still under few improvements going on. I asked for real deep tissue massage and this is exactly what i got. Many places in the vicinity of Pub Street offer massages but in my opinion it is very often waste of time and money

Reviewed 3 September 2014

My driver recommended this. It is now known as the Comfort Professional Massage. My massage therapist, Somphors (#53) did a wonderful job. She addressed all of my needs. I combined a massage with foot reflexology. It was great. The space was air-conditioned, clean. After my session, I had hot tea. It was a good experience for me.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was recommended to us by our Bed and Breakfast and was by far the best massage I have ever had! Price was good, ask to turn on the air conditioning if it gets too hot, they have it but turn it off, I'm guessing to save money. They will gladly turn it on for you if you ask! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I was referred to this service by out tour guide and all I can say, is look elsewhere.
Except for the front counter staff member, nobody else spoke English.
I booked a 2 hour massage with 2 friends either side of me.
We including their masseurs were shocked, embarrassed and lost for words at the behaviour of my Massuer.
Not once during the massage did she smile or say anything cheery. Seems like dragging her away from her 25 colleagues all watching a soap, was a interruption in her day and getting paid.
I asked her repeatedly not to touch a body area ie my big toe where the toenail was broken and hanging by a thread. She repeatedly touched it, it caught on her clothes when she recklessly continued on ignoring my requests and even when I tried to show her the damaged toenail to avoid it. Then when she caught it later, and I looked her in pain, she stormed out of the room.
Eventually she jagged it, stared at it and all the people in the room, friends and her colleagues told her not to rip it off as she motioned to do. She didn't even apologise!
So what did she do, she ripped it off anyway.
She gave everybody in the rom death stares even her colleagues.
Then when we complained, they did nothing -when we paid.
On leaving my friends shoes left outside as requested went missing. 15 mns later one of the 25 watching TV wondered what the fuss was about, and returned the flip flops as he took them by error.
By far,the worst customer service and fish hands massage I have ever had anywhere!
Altogether she stalled giving pressure and a number of times just sat on me.
She also yawned right throughout the2 hour session like she was totally disinterested.

1  Thank Greg S
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We had a professional guide and a driver for the 4 days we were in Siem Reap. by the afternoon of the third day we were 'templed out' and in need of some relaxation and quiet time. Our guide recommended "Comfort Spa" and on entry we weren't exactly sure that he had understood the type of massage we wanted as the lobby looked a bit dingy.
If you want plush surroundings then this isn't the place for you, BUT if you want an extremely good muscle massage then this is the place to have one. We each chose a different massage for 90 minutes and each ranged in price from USD$22 to USD$32. The place was fairly empty mid afternoon as we entered but at the end of our massage the foot massage room was crammed full of weary tourists needing their feet & legs restored for more temples the following day.
I have regular massages in NZ and the lady there calls my "Mr Concrete" for the tightness in my neck & shoulders which her massage relief for about a week; but the Cambodian ladies at Comfort Massage with their hot stones massage did an amazing job that has lasted three weeks. They also did well on my legs that suffer from night cramps - 4 weeks later still no cramps.

Accept that the place doesn't look great, but accept that they do amazing massage at very good prices.