“Best massage in Siem Reap”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Healthy Hand Professional Massage
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Our tuktuk driver recommended this place. We went there with my boyfriend and my parents. It was half a price than most of the top ranked spas in Tripadvisor (don't forget to ask for discount or ask for the cheaper menu as most places have two price lists) but one of the best massage I got so far. All of us were very satisfied and refreshed. The ladies only spoke a little bit of English but we understood each other perfectly.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

Went here today as a recommendation from my hotel. Had a 1 hr aroma oil massage. Great job on my feet n arms, still have lots of knots in my back. I would not recommend the mani n pedi. It was horrible. My nails are all different sizes n shapes n the nail polish job is not professional. However i must the the girl did take her time and tried her best. Unfortunately they are not properly equipped for mani and pedi.

But once again will definitely recommend for foot massage!

Reviewed 15 January 2016

The choice of massage, execution of massage, layout and general piece and quiet of the venue were perfect. Highly recommend this place for a massage that is professional and enjoyable.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

I came here for a massage three times while I was in Siem Reap. The establishment is new, clean, and the staff on front desk speak quite good English. My favourite massage was the 4 Hands Massage, which was one masseur working on my top half and one on my bottom half. I had that one twice. The other massage I tried was the traditional Khmer massage, which was also excellent. The girls have incredibly strong hands. They don't know much English, but they are very nice and brought me hot tea after the massages. They are better than the massage places in my city in Australia. I went with my partner on all 3 occasions, and we were accommodated together, which was nice.
This establishment charges more than other massage places in Siem Reap, but you're paying for quality. Be aware that the staff don't necessarily see much of what you pay (our tuk tuk driver informed us the masseurs earn around US$100 per month, which doesn't go far in Siem Reap). My partner and I were very happy with the quality of the massages and we always made sure we tipped. Unfortunately, it seems this is not common practice.
The website is http://www.healthyhandmassage.com/