US$57
US$120
US$60
US$53
Agoda.com
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$264
US$145
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$160
  • Pool
US$191
US$170
US$89
US$43
US$38
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslong poolno wifi in the roomsunique poolswimming pooltuk tuklush gardensshower curtainiced teabeautiful hotelpublic areascambodian styleafter a long daycambodian foodclose to townevery eveningsiem riepan oasis
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I had a stay of 3 Nights in Angkor Village Resort. Such a nice stay with many enjoyable moments!
My room is Cottage Park View on first floor and has private balcony. The sleeping room is not so big as expected but the bathroom is very comfortable with bathtub and standing shower also.
I am really impressive with the "long river" around the resort. After a full day in Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom, I feel really relax to jump in the river.
In the last day, I had a very good experience with Spa. I chose body massage in 60 minutes and after that all tire disappeared.
The breakfast is good served!

I would to recommend this hotel to everyone and wish have time to come back!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Professionalgolfer
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Angkor Village that booked by my friends and this is my first time for visit here , the hotel
Is very unique and decoration by wood , the staff is very helpful and always smile the pool is nice and long but we little problem for our stay is water pressure is not well but other thing is excellence :)

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank victor1_cop
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I would have loved to give this place a great review. When we arrived, we thought it was stunning. I loved the open air concept of the lobby and the grounds are beautiful. The staff is extremely friendly too.

The reason for the 2 star review comes down to our comfort level in our room. The room was FULL of mosquitos! They must have been coming in from somewhere because my boyfriend and I ran around trying to squash them all and it made no difference. We woke up each morning completely covered in bites! There were even squished mosquitos and spots of blood on the bed from when we rolled over on them in our sleep. The hotel really needs to invest in nets over the beds, at a minimum.

The other problem was that our AC did not work well. We turned the temperature down and it made no difference. We were drenched in sweat each night.

I also have to agree with everyone on the shower situation. While I enjoyed the rain shower, there was no curtain and water just went everywhere on the floor. Our shutters on the windows also would not stay closed in the bathroom. Maintenance came to fix one for us, but then another kept falling open.

The pool was nice, but did not look clean. I saw a cat drinking water from it, which makes me think there was no chlorine or any type of cleaning chemical present. I will say I did enjoy the pool canoes though and the boat bar was a nice touch.

Breakfast was included and it was ok. The restaurant food was also ok, but definitely overpriced for what you got.

I think the hotel has potential if they at least take care of the rooms a little better. And there definitely shouldn’t be swarms of mosquitos in the rooms.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank dmc7652
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is amazing. You have the impression to be in the jungle, the botanic garden is really nice and the river-like pool of 200 meters is exceptional! You can use free boats on it with children or buy some beers from the bar boat coming everyday. The French and Cambodian restaurants as well as breakfast are very good, and one or twice a week you have dancing and music shows on the scene close to the bar. The hotel is well maintained by French managers and client-focused employees who remember your name after several days. The cooking class including a visit of the local market in a Range Rover Defender - so chic! - is also well performed. Finally it is very well placed close to Angkor National Park, we strongly recommend this hotel !

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2018

This is a five-star hotel - using the standard rating system based on the quality of the hotel and facilities, which is not the same as Trip Advisor system based on customer reviews.

The resort is lovely, charming two-story buildings sitting between trees, gardens and pools. The public areas are as charming as they look in the management photographs (not always the case!) and the restaurants serve first-class Thai food.

The location is fairly central and there are plenty of tuk-tuks (insist on no more than $3 for in-city trips). Although the entrance is on a busy street, the resort is to the back and the rooms are very quiet.

Our room was very well-appointed and spacious with a large bathroom (whose only drawback was that there was, by design, no shower curtain, resulting in water on the floor). Our room had strong wi-fi (contrary to a couple of reviews). Service was excellent, well up to five-star standards.

Note that there are a number of hotels in Siem Reap called "Angkor" something. Make sure you get the name exactly right.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple