US$175
Agoda.com
US$160
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$212
US$39
US$35
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$39/night.

US$78
US$70
TripAdvisor
3,543 results
All reviewsle meridiennaga barspg memberangkor watspg pointslobby loungeclosest hoteltuk tuktour deskbreakfast buffetbeautiful hotelspecial thanksswimming pooldeluxe roompub streetwelcome drinktour guide
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I had to go Siem Reap last weekend for a business trip and when I got into my Superior room, I was stoked! The room was massive for one person (even two) and it was really comfortable. Had a bath tub that is facing the room and therefore, I can watch the TV while resting. The whole environment was quiet and peaceful!

Breakfast was amazing too! Gotta try here again some day for leisure purposes!

The only down side was that I had to wait for half an hour to get myself checked in.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Farah D
LMAngkor, General Manager at Le Meridien Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Farah D,

Thank you for painting such a wonderful image of Le Méridien Angkor. I am delighted to know that you were impressed with our facilities as well as with our team’s effort to strive for excellence. Our goal is to leave our guests with many positive memories and a yearning to return. We hope that we have the great pleasure of hosting you again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Beautiful large rooms, great value for an SPG cash and points stay. The breakfast buffet was amazing with three hot stations and many many dishes to choose from. I especially recommend to be cold beef salad or the Banana Blossom salad. You are however, sharing the breakfast and hotel with about a hundred FOB Chinese and their commensurate manners. The afternoon drinks at the lounge were great with three hot dishes and other snacks the f&b guy was amazing and lot of fun to talk to. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cuisine_screener

Dear cuisine_screener,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay in Le Meridien Angkor and for taking your valuable time to share such great feedback on TripAdvisor.

It is our pleasure to receive such inspiring feedback from a valued SPG Platinum guest such as yourself. At Le Méridien Angkor, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

We look forward to seeing you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We stayed at Le Meridien Angkor for 3 nights and it was definitely a wonderful one.

The hotel location was convenient and we only need a 10-min tuk tuk ride to get to the city centre/ pub street, where you can find a lot of local restaurants, local markets and massage shops. The check-in experience was very welcoming as the staff greeted us with a welcome drink and a lovely scarf. 4 of us occupied 2 rooms and the staff managed to arrange a connecting room for us even we only made the request at the very last minute. We were very surprised and amazed by the warm hospitality of Le Meridien Angkor.

The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was relatively spacious compared with other hotels as well. We like the hotel facilities especially the pool a lot. The pool was clean, large and beautiful - GOOD FOR PICTURES! :) We also went to the gym at night, the gym was a little bit small but the equipment are enough as long as there are not too much people.

We had breakfast buffet every morning before we went out for sightseeing. The choice of food was nice, from local authentic dishes to western style... my favorite dish was the soup noodle!

Overall speaking, Le Meridien Angkor is a good choice of accommodation and is value for money. It is quite affordable and everything was quite satisfactory. I would recommend it to travelers who are going to Angkor soon!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank 92eatouthk

Dear 92eatouthk,

What a true delight it was to have you, and thank you for choosing us as your retreat on your journey to the world's wonders of Angkor.

I am pleased to know that our hotel served as a wonderful respite from the afternoon heat, and as your gastronomic haven in Siem Reap. Your wonderful compliments will definitely be shared with the team.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

This is my second stay at this hotel. Overal the hotel was pretty good. I was traveling with my cousin so I booked the twin suite which worked out really well. The hotel is a quick ride into the center of the city and they also had good restaurants to eat from. They have a really good plat. happy hour at the bar. The hotel is really close to the temples so getting there was easy from my tour guide Asia Private Guide Service.

The one thing I wish the hotel would do is to upgrade the controls for the room. The last night we stayed they removed the control from the bedroom and it was impossible to adjust the AC at night.

I would still come back next time I do travel to the area.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
5  Thank Jaymath
LMAngkor, General Manager at Le Meridien Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear Jaymath,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay and your honest feedback. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us, especially with our high level service and amenities for our most loyal SPG Platinum guests.

Thank you once again for your valuable and constructive feedback that allows us to improve our services.

We look forward to your next visit soon. In the meantime, have an excellent day.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

My 3 friends and I stayed at Le Meridien Angkor during our visit to Siem Reap and we had such a lovely time. The moment we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by friendly staff who served us drinks and made our check-in process as comfortable as possible. Upon request, they even gave us a double room! For the rest of our stay, all the staff members were always helpful and courteous and funny too when you have a conversation with them!

Other elements such as the spa, the food, the room were all really great as well. The rooms were always kept so clean. The spa was relaxing and helped us really unwind after long days of walking around the Angkor areas. The a la carte menu was especially great. Would highly recommend the pasta dishes if you're feeling something more Western. (But the Khmer dishes were great too).

Gotta say though, the best thing about this hotel is their pool. It was nicely located at the back of the hotel by the garden area and spa and it's definitely one of THE BEST hotel pools I've been to.

Overall, we had a GREAT stay at the Le Meridien. Would definitely stay there again if we visit Siem Reap in the future!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Ying Ying M

Dear Ying Ying M,

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back again in the future.