US$91
The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
US$60
Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$75
US$51
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$52
US$45
The Privilege Floor by LOTUS BLANC(Siem Reap)
US$72
US$54
Hotels.com
US$49
US$44
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$91
US$184
US$170
Agoda.com
1,190 results
All reviewsvintage mercedesvintage rolls roycemosquito spraystylish hotela la carte breakfastangkor watpub streetpool viewan oasisamazing hotelthe salt water poolquiet streetloved this hoteltuk tukrooms are spaciouscold towelsbreakfast was delicious
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed thousands of nights in hotels around the world. This may be the best value of anyplace I've stayed. The views are stunning. The staff are amazing. The food is great.

Cambodia is a wonderful place to visit and if you stay at this hotel, I can assure you, your stay will be outstanding.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
23  Thank Shanghai_Traveller1
saayvirothhotel, General Manager at Viroth's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued guests,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor after your stay with us.

We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your experience at Viroth’s Hotel. Our staffs are working hard each day to provide the very best service.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in Siem Reap.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow what an amazing week, place is stunning, pools are extremely well kept, food and drink is great and the staff and guests were amazing, would love to return, really was pennies consider what a lovely place!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
14  Thank sneakypeaky

Dear valued guests,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor.

What a wonderful comment! We are very pleased and satisfied to read your positive and detailed review. I am happy that we catered to your needs during your stay in our property. Your kinds word will be shared with all of our staffs as encouragement.

We truly hope to see you again very soon at Viroth’s Hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

amezing view in side hotel,nature is ousum,swiming pools are cleand,i like that hotel view ,i like food and services,this hotel in big area so you can injoi more fun,and you can do a swiming in a pool

Stayed: May 2018
3  Thank Rajput v

Dear Valued guests,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia. I am truly happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us. It was indeed a pleasure to have been of service to you. My staff and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I loved everything about this hotel from the airport pick up in the vintage Rolls to the gorgeous design of the hotel and attention to detail, amazingly attentive and friendly staff and delicious food and drinks!! I stayed there 2 nights on my own and it was a wonderful luxury treat to myself - I was sad to leave. My room was spacious, beautifully designed with a pool view. I enjoyed reading on the balcony surrounded with the lush vegetation and the sounds of nature. It really was a lovely experience. The staff made me feel very welcome and at home. Short tuk-tuk drive to the central area and markets.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
5  Thank chezmeista1

Dear Valued guests,

We truly hope to see you again very soon at Viroth’s Hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly and very thoughtful hotel staff(giving cold towel and lemon tea for you to freshen up every time you come back to hotel, giving you mosquito spray when leaving the hotel for a walk) good services, very nice interior design where every corner are instagramable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank fuic180

Dear Valued guests,

Thank you for staying with us and for your review of our hotel. I am very pleased to learn of your great satisfaction while staying with us. We are truly happy to have been of service to you and certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.