US$165
  • Pool
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$51
US$39
The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
US$80
US$60
US$152
US$249
US$170
US$199
US$160
The Privilege Floor by LOTUS BLANC(Siem Reap)
US$115
US$54
Hotels.com
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$264
US$150
US$49
US$44
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$98
US$73
  • Breakfast included
3,334 results
All reviewstuk tukpub streetlovely hotelbreakfast buffetfoot massagepool areaclose to angkor watstayed here for nightstown centreus dollarsnice poolour honeymoonloved this hotelwelcome drinkold markethotel restaurantwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The pool is a beautiful space to relax. Most tourists seem to arrive before rooms are available to spend time by the pool until they can get to their luggage, so put your pool stuff in your hand luggage because some have a very long wait. The rooms are worth the wait! A very comfortable hotel.
Breakfast is VERY busy as there are lots of large tours using this hotel. Tuk Tuks are easy to find and very cheap. $2 Decide a price before you go! They will wait for you eg at a restaurant and it is never more than $5 .
The cocktail bar is very dark and gloomy so very few people use it and prefer to sit outside for a drink.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
WoWtara, General Manager at Tara Angkor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for taking your time to review us here,

Let me take this chance to express our sincerely & thank you for giving us this opportunities to serve you while on your trip visit heritage site of Angkor Wat town,

I'm on behalf of whole team is very delighted to learn all bits of the efforts raise about us here and I'll ensure to share this excellent reviews with among our Tara's Family to keep us all motivated.

Once again, I thank you very much & looking forward to have another chances to serve you, your family and friends in these coming days,

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I would rate this hotel as probably one of the best I've stayed in during my holidays to Asia - it may have a 4-star rating but the staff are 5-star plus!!

From the moment we walked through the door we were greeted by genuine smiling faces which continued throughout our stay - everyone from the concierge & reception desk to the waiting & cleaning staff made our stay an amazing experience!!

If you want a centrally located hotel with all the facilities where you receive a warm Cambodian welcome - then this is the place for you.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking your time to review us here,

Team and I are delighted to have this chances serve you during your World Heritage Site Trip, and we do appreciate your comments and we'll ensure to share this among team to keep us all motivated and deliver only the best and remarkable services for our next future guests who coming.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

I received a night's stay at the hotel as a gift as an expat with a friend. Even though I live just five minutes away from the hotel, I felt like I was a short holiday because the staff was friendly and even upgraded our room! I was surprised we got a free 15-minute massage and a wonderful buffet breakfast the next morning. Their spa is amazing!

I've come to Tara before a few times just to swim and for $5, we get towels, access to the sauna, showers, and the staff always treat my friends and I like VIP guests.

I would highly recommend Tara if you want a very comfortable stay, wonderful rooms, and awesome staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the view.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
WoWtara, General Manager at Tara Angkor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear value guests,

Warmest greeting from Tara Angkor Hotel!

Thank you very much for taking your time to review us here, Team and I are delighted to have this chances serving you during your World Heritage Site Trip, and we do appreciate your comments and we'll ensure to share this among team to keep us all motivated and deliver only the best and remarkable service for our next future guests,

Our team and I are looking forward to have another chances to meet you, your family and friend with us in nearest coming days,

Best regards, Management Team

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Staff were helpful and professional. Great choice of food. Clean and quiet room. I would stay again !
I made a request for a quiet room on a high floor. The email reply was prompt and my request granted.
Thank you to the staff at Tara Angkor hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Lynne B

Dear value guests,

warmest greeting from Tara Angkor Hotel!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Nice room with pool view - not huge but big enough with raised bed area and good bathroom facilities. Sliding door to small balcony area which was nice too. Used the pool a couple of times - very peaceful with beautiful waterfall feature. Took us 30 minutes to walk into town and areas without pavement so have to be careful with traffic. Needless to say got tuk tuk back in the evening - 3 dollars - set rate.

We were given a pack up breakfast to take to Ankor Wat which was great as collected from there at 4.30 a.m. We had burger & fries with beer for lunch when back later. Evening with had happy hour beers and tried out the all you can eat buffet which was excellent - pasta bolognaise, thai green curry - very varied choice and excellent selection of little cakes for dessert. Breakfast was a similar concept with a good choice.

We used the spa facilities and had aromatherapy massages for 20 dollars each.

Very relaxing stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NottinghamRed

Warmest greetings from our team at Tara Angkor Hotel,
I'm pleased on behalf of all would like to express our sincerely and thank you for your kind comments!

And given us this opportunity to serve you during your visit to the World Heritage of Angkor Wat.
We are looking forward to welcome you, your family and friends here once again.

The Tara Angkor Management Team