Stayed for a night but that would be my tolerance limit. The big letdown is wifi access. I think their system is configured to allow only a certain number of wifi users and whoever gets access will hog that access for a while.
Throughout my one night there, my colleagues and I could not get any access at all!
Apart from that big inconvenience,
* breakfast is decent - nice cereals spread but juices are extremely sweet
* rooms are large enough but TVs are the old types and small
* reception has very limited English capability but they try to be nice and helpful
* good place to run on the beach
* walking distance to the restaurants by the beach but restaurants there are higher priced.
* fitness room is boring
Even at a high end restaurant, wifi access is illusive.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking