“Great crepes”

Cuisines: Chilean, French
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We found the cafe while wondering on the streets and we were really happy to find such good crepes. We had also a salad which was really good.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Crepes are just delicious! Many options with good prices. Excellent coffee with very good prices and also many options. Staff is great! Always very kind. It is a kind of place you wanna go everyday.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We stopped here for lunch and ordered a crepe and a toasted sandwich both were really tasty and much bigger than we needed - we ate it all though as they were so good. There is also a great selection of coffees, tea and other drinks

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We came here for lunch, and left quite disappointed.

When we arrived the waitress was chatting to her friends. We sat ourselves, found ourselves a menu and after 15 minutes of waiting for acknowledged and asked if we wanted to order.

The food was ok (I got a crepe, my boyfriend got a sandwich) but at $6 for just a sandwich we expected more! The crepe was plain and lacked flavour and whilst my boyfriends order was nice, it was just a sandwich.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

An unbelievably overpriced place for what it actually is.

I bought a £7 sandwich which literally ONLY comes with the sandwich, no garnish, no salad no chips. Just four small pieces of toasted bread, basic chicken and tasteless cheese. Possibly one of the most basic sandwiches I've ever had.

Also bought a Coca Cola for double the price of a normal Coca Cola, however, it did come with a two hairy glasses.

Girlfriend got a £7 crepe which was pretty flavourless and again, basic.

No idea how this place has the reviews it does but I've eaten a lot better for a fifth of the value.

Service was absolutely atrocious as well so much so, I had to get my own menu and seat myself.

Disappointed is an understatement.

Date of visit: August 2017