Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

This used to be swiss hotel but now it's newly renovated holiday inn express. The front desk can speak good English, good enough to communicate. Our room was surprisingly no cigar smell although we asked for a non-smoking room we knew there is no such room as "non-smoking" in China! It was well deodorised and fumigated. Breakfast is just a typical chinese food but they have milk and cereals and bread.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kalimay
Grace L, Public Relations Manager at Haihui Hotel Hefei Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Hefei Downtown.
We are very glad to know that our staff service, room facilities and breakfast helped in making your visit enjoyable. Meanwhile, we take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. Once again, we thank you for your feedback and look forward to your continuous support in the near future. Thank you!

Reviewed 26 August 2015

I thought I had booked the other Holiday Inn in Hefei but found the taxi taking ,me here. Having returned mainly for the breakfast I was not pleased to learn this one didn't know what French toast was, let alone offer it.

I requested they booked me into the one I intended (which they were willing to do) and the girl on reception asked me to spell what I wanted then disappeared. She came back to tell me they couldn't do maple syrup but the chef would cook the French toast for breakfast and give us honey. She put on such a disconsolate face that I had to relent. We stayed.

As so often happens in life, unexpected surprises arise from errors. This was one of the best. I think we were upgraded to executive because the room was on the 23rd floor and was enormous. The entire hotel is spotless and the toiletries more than ample, in fact the disposable razor was the best i have ever had in any hotel. Most attempt to tear your facial skin off but I swear this could be used twice. There was HBO for western films on the TV along with BBC news - and a stocked minibar!

Aircon worked very well and there was little to noise to disturb sleep. As a smoker it was a boon to be able to light up in the lobby bar and also a section of the restaurant. The staff mostly spoke reasonable English and they were very keen to please.

In the morning we went down for breakfast and there was a substantial array of food for both eastern and western guests and voila! A plate full of French toast and honey was produced - the chef had even made some for any other guests who fancied it. Maybe it will become a regular feature.

In conclusion, I have no compunction in recommending this hotel to any visitor to Hefei. Wonderful staff and reasonably priced. I think both the Holiday Inns try to outshine the other and there is little to differentiate but as an inveterate smoker this one pips the other.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Grace L, Public Relations Manager at Haihui Hotel Hefei Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Hefei Downtown.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service, foods and room facilities made your stay experience more memorable. Your encouraging review will help us constantly to strive in delivering quality services, allowing our guests' to indulge in the best they deserve.
Once again, we look forward to your next stay with us and continuous support in the near future. Thank you!

Reviewed 6 September 2014

I will definitely be back because of the staff, although their english is poor, who is friendly. There are 2 lady staffers can speak good english. I forgot their names. Room is great with big window and at anytime, you can have good chat with the staff or bala. Hefei itself is terrible but the hotel make my day that i could enjoy more than going outside. Danny

Date of stay: August 2014
3  Thank Dannyngdan
Grace L, Public Relations Manager at Haihui Hotel Hefei Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Dear Guest,
We are very glad to know that our staff and service helped in making your visit enjoyable. Meanwhile, we take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations.
Thank you again for your feedback and support and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Thank you!

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

A good clean comfortable hotel, nice room sizes,

However the English needs to be improved a lot and would have liked a better room service menu with more local fare and variety in the menu

Excellent breakfast spread but would appreciate better arrangements and faster internet

Date of stay: August 2014
2  Thank atuljoshi
Grace L, Public Relations Manager at Haihui Hotel Hefei Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.
We would like to take the opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience our service may have caused you. Your comments has been documented and will certainly be looked into. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stayed in this property as I need a Hotel well located in Hefei for one night stay. Therefore location was convenient and not far from a big shopping mall (Wanda Plaza). Room was fine and service most of time was good. Breakfast was also fine, although as expected mostly with local food. However, the worst part was a shameful internet connection that didn´t let me download mails the whole evening. I only could do that at 5am when I woke up, so it was very clear that this Hotel does not have a proper internet service for guests, so if you travel for business, it will be better to look for other Hotels in the city as I will also do myself if I have to come back to Hefei.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Prayanak
Grace L, Public Relations Manager at Haihui Hotel Hefei Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns.
We are very sorry that you experienced inconvenience due to the internet aonnection problem. Rest assured that we are looking into the internet service system, ensuring that we address and improve the necessary experience while staying with us.
We hope you'd give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is, and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again. Thank you!