Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
TravelocityUS$92
Trip.comUS$93
Destinia.comUS$99
2,203 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2019 via mobile

First time to Anhui and the Intercontinental was a nice choice. The sea view from the suite is awesome, I love the bed and the Bose speaker most! The Lounge is nice as well, thanks to the Manager/Camilla, she is friendly and helpful!! It was a fabulous trip at Anhui, highly recommend the Intercontinental Hotel!!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Adventure402799, 总经理 at InterContinental Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2019

Dear guest, thank you for all your hotel stay and comments. We believe that the trust and satisfaction from you is our greatest assets.

InterContinental Hefei is located on the banks of beautiful Swan Lake in Hefei’s newest business district. In addition to luxurious accommodation, the hotel features a pristine private garden where guests can enjoy the picturesque scenic environment.

Located on the 24th floor of the hotel, Club InterContinental offers the ultimate in personal care. Club guests enjoy breakfast, afternoon tea, evening cocktails and all-day tea and snacks along with a host of other privileges. The exclusive club is the ideal space for both social and business meetings.

We will continue to provide the most excellent and trustworthy service to you look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 26 October 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 29days and here are my views of this hotel:

1. Great hospitality. This hotel has a bunch of dedicated staffs. Miss Windy Song(Front Office Manager) who had done more than here jobscope to help me on my local cellphone issue. Many staffs knew my name and there was Jack and and Samuel at the lobby who would chat with me and concern about my day. Camillia and team in lounge had offered great service throughout my stay. Sales manager Seven would dedicatedly attend to my needs if I need anything. Thank you all!

2.) Poor Wifi and network : I need to connect to my company’s VPN to work, but the network speed is so poor that VPN is unable to connect. I had complained for 3 times; everytime they turn up the speed to 28Mbps and all is good but after 2 days it would drop back to 14 Mbps again and problems come back. Even feed back to Director of Sales & Marketing Ms Cathleen Wang, my room Wifi speed would drop back to 14Mbps after 2 days even though she guaranteed they will maintain the speed till I check out. I have no idea why they always want to reduce the speed. Save electricity? I have given up complaining...

3. I stayed in Non-smoking floor. But to me it really makes no sense why they still put smoking bins at the elevator lobby. On a few occasions you have uncultured guests smoking and fill the whole corridor with smoke while you are waiting for the elevators. For goodness sake, please remove those bins so they wont smoke there!

On overall, this is a great hotel to stay as it is new with great facilities serviced by dedicated ground staffs. Network is good enough for local websites. But, if you have to connect to foreign network through VPN for work, you may throw your laptop out of the window. IT department have yet to upgrade their facilities to meet your requirement.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Adventure402799, 总经理 at InterContinental Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you for your hotel stay and comments. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It is something our staff takes great pride in and we value your feedback. We believe that the trust and satisfaction from you is our greatest assets. In the meantime, we understand and apologize for the inconvenience caused by the WIFI and Non-smoking floor. I will share your feedback with our team and make the necessary changes. We hope to see you very soon again.

Reviewed 21 September 2019

I stayed here for four nights during a business-trip. The room was really great: good bed, lots of space, especially in the bathroom. The bathroom had a separate toilet, shower and bath. Both the room and bathroom had a great view over the surrounding area and the Swan lake. Also the room was very quiet at night.
Service was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good, with lots of choice.
I also made use of the gym and the swimming-pool. Both were great.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Schoon01
Adventure402799, 总经理 at InterContinental Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2019

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

Our hotel features 405 rooms and suites, including 34 club rooms and 40 suites. All the rooms and suites are up to 50 square meters with stunning and stylish design. The Lobby Lounge is the perfect place for business meetings and social gatherings. Enjoy Chinese or English tea, speciality coffees, your favourite cocktail and an assortment of refreshing beverages and tasty snacks, including Hui-style treats. You can also enjoy Chinese tea ceremony performances in the lounge.

We will continue to provide more quality service and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 19 September 2019

Being a spire elite member I’ve become accustomed to a certain level of service. Upon arrival there was absolutely no one staffing the entrance. One staff member to work the entire entrance on a sold out hotel (I was told it was sold out as I could not get a room change) seems like poor planning. The club level rooms were beautifully decorated as was the club lounge. However, all the staff could be seen standing around at the entrance of the lounge. None of them were walking around providing drink refills or taking food orders during breakfast. Food was not refilled and at times cold. For an IHG top tier hotel which commands top prices this hotel fell short for me.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Adventure402799, 总经理 at InterContinental Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2019

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services.

Our hotel is located on the banks of beautiful Swan Lake in Hefei’s newest business district. At restaurants and bar, including Cai Feng Lou Chinese Restaurant, SPICES Restaurant & Bar, Commune, Lobby Lounge and Club InterContinental, guests can explore a culinary journey with award winning Chef, every dish or cocktail is prepared to perfection and enhanced by lake views.

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed 30 August 2019 via mobile

The hotel is new and clean, room is fantastic and neat. Hotel service is great, as all the service personal are very friendly and polite, As they always Ensure your stay is a pleasant one. The morning breakfast is good. Every morning, wake up early to ensure I did not miss the food. Hotel internet is great too, as I need to work on my report daily. Overall experience is a pleasant one.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Adventure402799, 总经理 at InterContinental Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2019

Dear guest

Warmly greeting from InterContinental Hefei.

Vinter Teo