Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 17/12/22
Free cancellation until 16/12/22
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 16/12/22
TravelocityUS$93
PricelineUS$93
Destinia.comUS$101
2,219 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2020 via mobile

We ended up taking a family trip here because this Intercontinental was the only one who would answer my email about using our points. A big thanks to Apple Wang for providing us with absolutely amazing service and great communication. She is the best! The room, pool area, breakfast buffet, and Japanese restaurant were all lovely. I really liked the Chinese breakfast stations and whoever decided to put a sound proof kids play land in the buffet area is a genius. Great club level drinks and food as well. Way better than other intercontinentals I’ve been too. Our baby even got a little bear and bath items. We had a super relaxing stay and everything was perfect. Great getaway from Shanghai. There is also a huge mall and two nice bars nearby. Great drinks at the Mexican place in the mall also. Never get a cocktail in the hotel lobby unless you want the worst drink in all of China (my only complaint). All we did was relax at the hotel, drink, eat, and walk around the area. It seems like an odd place to come for a relaxing family vacation but it was everything we needed and hoped for. Came back to Shanghai totally refreshed. Thanks again to all the amazing staff here!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JessWood1233
Adventure402799, 总经理 at InterContinental Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2020

Dear guest, thank you for all your hotel stay and comment. Your satisfation is our best encouragement.

InterContinental Hefei offers 405 guest rooms and suites, some featuring attractive views of Swan Lake. All rooms are equipped with intelligent lighting, BOSE sound system, soothing rainforest shower, ergonomic workspace and seating, and internet access.

At restaurants and bar, including Cai Feng Lou Chinese Restaurant, SPICES Restaurant & Bar, Commune, Lobby Lounge and Club InterContinental, you can explore a culinary journey with award winning Chef, every dish or cocktail is prepared to perfection and enhanced by lake views. With regards to breakfast, we will take your advice into serious consideration.

We will continue to provide quality service and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 21 January 2020 via mobile

Very friendly and proactive staffs, kudos to Jack! No doubt it is always the choice of hotel whether is for business or leisure. You can always expect extra ordinary experience from this team of staffs.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Adventure402799, 总经理 at InterContinental Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

With its unique “Birds” design and 14 elegant private dining rooms, Cai Feng Lou is truly special. The restaurant serves on authentic Cantonese and Sichuan style dishes, Hui specialities and traditional Chinese favourites. Hope you can enjoy your dinner at Cai Feng Lou.

We will continue to provide the most excellent and trustworthy service to you look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 22 December 2019 via mobile

It is a pleasant surprise to visit Hefei for the first time at this property. Courtesy call to me before the trip started. I requested a foam pillow in my bed and saw it after I entered the room. The room was clean and had a large round bath tub with beautiful lake view. The executive lounge had great breakfast selection. The staff, especially Olivia and Sophia are very professional and courteous who let me feel the real Intercontinental hospitality. Olivia even took extra step to lend me her personal item which moved me deeply. The property is convenient to go to train station, municipal government, or airport. Ideal for business or leisure.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Adventure402799, 总经理 at InterContinental Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

Reviewed 25 November 2019 via mobile

Staying here for a couple of weeks already I continue to enjoy the hospitality of the place. The hotel is stylish, modern and with a fresh spirit. Especially all the staff on the club lounge like Daisy Y, Sophia, Lvy and others are helpful in many ways to make my stay quite relaxed and comfortable. The proximity to the Swan Lake gives a kind of holiday feeling after long working Hours.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Adventure402799, 总经理 at InterContinental Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2019

Dear guest, thank you for choosing our hotel and our team are always providing the most excellent and trustworthy service to you. We believe that the trust and satisfaction from you is our greatest assets.

The Lobby Lounge is the perfect place for business meetings and social gatherings. Enjoy Chinese or English tea, speciality coffees, your favourite cocktail and an assortment of refreshing beverages and tasty snacks, including Hui-style treats. You can also enjoy Chinese tea ceremony performances in the lounge.

Enjoy your travel/work in Hefei and we are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 16 November 2019 via mobile

So honored to have a chance staying in InterContinental Hefei. It was my best stay experience ever! The hotel is well-furnished with elegant designs and the room is big with the amazing lake view. In the night time you can also enjoy the light show from the surrounding buildings just in your room!

Also I’d to thank the housekeeping team, they made my room so comfortable. Their leader 姚丹丹 even made some drawings and notes to remind me about the weather, show her concerns about my stays in Hefei. I have to say this simple action maybe to others it’s nothing but to a guest who needs to travel 10 months abroad in a year, it does mean a lot to me.

The lounge is the most recommended part! The food was tasty and the staffs here were all so sweet and friendly. Camilla, Daisy, Sophia, Lvy and Olivia are all treat me so well. I liked to spend time having conversations with them. Their daily warm welcomes just made my days. No matter I have any queries they can do their best to help me.

I highly recommend to everyone if you are looking for a hotel in Hefei. InterContinental is your best choice!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Adventure402799, 总经理 at InterContinental Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2019

Thank you for choosing our hotel and our team are always providing the most excellent and trustworthy service to you. We believe that the trust and satisfaction from you is our greatest assets.

InterContinental Hefei is located on the banks of beautiful Swan Lake in Hefei’s newest business district. In addition to luxurious accommodation, the hotel features a pristine private garden where guests can enjoy the picturesque scenic environment.

The hotel, with its grand architecture, is conveniently set in the west-central part of Zhengwu District, adjacent to Hefei Olympic Sports Center and Hefei Grand Theatre. It is only 4 kilometres away from Anhui International Convention and Exhibition Center, 15 minutes from Hefei South Railway Station and 45 minutes from Hefei Xinqiao International Airport.