Lowest prices for your stay
US$106
Hotels.com
US$107
Priceline
US$105
TravelocityUS$107
Booking.comUS$105
ZenHotels.comUS$114
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

This Westin Hefei hotel is not on par with Marriott International Standard. Apart from its strategic location in downtown, I would say this hotel has no other advantage comparing to other surrounding hotels.

The check in process was sluggish. The front desk working slowly and it was 11pm. After the guest has been taking long hour journey to arrive in the hotel and the front desk staffs taking their own sweet time. This hotel does not appreciate Bonvoy elite status. We were under corporate travelers and most of the Marriott hotels will appreciate our corporate partnership and provide us complimentary upgrade privilege especially Executive Lounge access. Somehow, they mentioned only platinum elites can be upgraded. If you are Bonvoy elite members, Platinum Elite for upgrade is an entitlement, not a privilege. They really think we are not familiar with Bonvoy elite entitlement....

For breakfast, they expect you to sign the bill at the entrance (Standard Practice of all other Marriott hotels) except there was no usher to table service. The hotel expects you to acknowledge the breakfast payment then you have to do self service including finding a table and getting your own coffee. Food quality is average and replenishment is slow.

The room Aircond is centralized control. No matter how you set the regulator, it still showing 24 degree C. Which is kind of warm that affecting sleep quality. The in room dining menu were at least 70% not available when you wanted to order around 9pm for ALL DAY Menu.

The booking of this hotel did not show up in the Bonvoy apps. And I confirmed with front desk staff they told me that is IT problem. Come on, you should fix it instead of giving this type of dropping the ball attitude. This is the first time ever a hotel booking and check in never shown up in Bonvoy apps.

All in all, this will be my last stay in this hotel. There are some other better brand hotel around and I do not recommend this hotel to business travelers based on the poor services rendered for my past 3 nights stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Hengor
Westin03542, Manager at The Westin Hefei Baohe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

Dear valued guest, thank you for staying with us and taking time to share your comments. We are so sorry to read your review and sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectation. We have shared your comments with the relevant hotel departments. Would it be possible for you to reach out to us, and we truly hope that we can have a chance to do it better.
Once again, thank you for your feedback, which is extremely valuable for us as it allows us to improve our service.

Reviewed 14 November 2019

Great Location, Great Service
I was thoroughly impressed with the excellence of customer service in this hotel. The dining is excellent and offers a great range of western and chinese food. Cant say enough great things about the staff and this place - if your a non smoker stay on floors 13 and above.

Room tip: Mall across the road
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2019 via mobile

I gave 3 stars for the overall comfort. I have stayed in rooms that are larger and where I received more personalized service in Hefei. Props to the English language skills...they have been hit and miss here, and right now, they appear to be hitting.

But, I am a business traveller and if I were to rate on my ability to get work done, I would be giving one star only. The WiFi is horrible...there is no other word for it. I am halfway thru a 6 day stay and it has taken me 2, sometimes 3 times the normal time to accomplish anything. When I go to sleep, it's a comfortable sleep... but I get far less sleep because I cant get work done while waiting for the darn WiFi to work.

And, I don't normally get caught up in the "poor upgrade" commentary, but I will say that as an Elite member, the upgraded room I was given doesnt seem like one. I have stayed here multiple times before, and I am in the smallest room I have stayed in. I brush against the desk everytime I get out of bed and walk toward the door.

I would recommend the Crowne Plaza for those English speakers with higher expectations. The food menu isnt as good, but it is within walking distance to a better selection of restaurants, the rooms are bigger and the WiFi works.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Westin03542, 企业 at The Westin Hefei Baohe, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2019

Dear guest, thank you for staying with us and taking time to share your experience. We deeply regret the impression you received was far from the standard and the expectations we have set for ourselves. Your valued feedback is much appreciated and helps us to further enhance our service and product to improve guests’ experience.
We would like the chance to welcome you back and show you what we have changed someday soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2019 via mobile

As am royal member and a status of ambassador elite, this hotel do even bother to upgrade to a suit room, even though, it is a low season period.

Overall, the hotel has a good location, as it is convenience for moving around the city. The problem I face is that the internet is very slow and keep dropping out from VPN, as I need to use it for work purposes.

Still do some research and planning to move to another hotel if possible.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Westin03542, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Hefei Baohe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2019

“Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and spending the time to share your comments on the website. At the same time, We attach great importance to your comments and suggestions,And make improvements.We are more than happy to provide our valuable customers like you with our high quality and customized services, and to continually assist in your renewing experience. Warm Tip:If you have any questions during the Hotel,You may dial 0 to call the Hotel Guest Service Manager to help you. Thank you again for choosing The Westin Hefei Baohe and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.”

Reviewed 12 July 2019 via mobile

Right in front of Wanda Shopping complex and IMAX cinema. Very convenient. Also beautiful Load Bao Park where a lot of locals gathering day and night. Good view of the park from the rooms facing to the park.

Date of stay: July 2019
5  Thank HappyDragon0201

“Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and spending the time to share your comments on the website. We are more than happy to provide our valuable customers like you with our high quality and customized services, and to continually assist in your renewing experience. Thank you again for choosing The Westin Hefei Baohe and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.”