Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$92
Hotels.comUS$92
PricelineUS$92
TravelocityUS$92
TripadvisorUS$92
Orbitz.comUS$92
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2022

Grand Hyatt is definitely the best hotel in Hefel. Located in the new downtown of Hefei and by the modern mall. Delicious restaurant close to the hotel. Easy parking. The only catch is that you need take three elevators to get to the room if you go up from the underground parking. But for the safety, it is worthy.

Date of stay: July 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2022

Very good design hotel with morden stylish.
It is always happy to stay at Heifei Grand Hyatt. I would say it's the best and newest Grand Hyatt in whole China. Must have to come once. Staffs are well-trainned and food is always so great.

Date of stay: February 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2020

Excellent hotel. I been to many Hyatt and Grand Hyatt Hefei is one of my favorite. I always feel like home here. I have been taken good care of here, always get upgraded room, the staff know my name. I had an unforgettable wedding ceremony here in November. Good value and service.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Tick91
Deng Lena, 营销 at Grand Hyatt Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2020

Dear guest, warm greetings from Grand Hyatt Hefei! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We were all delighted that you enjoy your stay and had an unforgettable experience in our wedding space. We look forward to welcoming you back to discover more of Grand Hyatt Hefei.

Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

Worst stay! International breakfast; not! Has everything but not done right. Bacon seriously? Was horrible. Ordered Scrambled eggs and the chef walked away and forgot about finishing them. Came back and they were burnt and still served them to me. Every Chinese and Korean woman bumped in front of me and the staff let them.

Only good thing was the view from my 150.00 USDollars a night was the view.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Princess_Ronna
Deng Lena, 营销 at Grand Hyatt Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2020

Dear guest, warm greetings from Grand Hyatt Hefei! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We were delighted that you enjoy the view of our hotel. Please accept our apologies for the issues you experienced and for the inconvenience caused. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Grand Hyatt Hefei in the hopefully not too distant future to show you a much different experience.

Reviewed 27 January 2020

One of the best hotels I have visited recently. Breakfast and the Chinese food are delicious. I was recognized Globalist member and upgraded to Grand Suite room. Happy Hour at the Club Lounge is a must visit place. You must visit the team Bella, Cynthia ,Keri,Bess and Coco. They are very thoughtful and speechful. You will have a wonderful night at the club lounge. The cakes are delicious!

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Momo816
GRANDHYATTHEFEI, 总经理 at Grand Hyatt Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Warm greetings from Grand Hyatt Hefei! Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. We were all delighted that you enjoy your stay and had a pleasant experience in our Grand Club. Our team will make each guest a pleasant stay with us as usual. We look forward to welcoming you back to discover more of Grand Hyatt Hefei.