Lowest prices for your stay
CrownePlaza.com
US$75
Free cancellation until 09/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$75
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Trip.com
US$72
Hotels.comUS$75
Priceline
Destinia.comUS$83
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2019 via mobile

I was favorably impressed on my second stay at the Crowne Plaza Hefei. I didn’t score a suite this visit but my room was nice and functional.

Breakfast was very good. There were several Western options available. I usually skip the French Toast but I confess that I carbbed out on four pieces this morning.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Judy G, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hefei, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2019

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service and breakfast made your stay experience more memorable. We will continue to strive in delivering quality services, allowing our guests' to indulge in the best they deserve. Once again, we look forward to your next stay with us and continuous support in the near future. Thank you! Judy Gui Marcom Manager

Reviewed 16 November 2019

Good location for restaurants, quality buffet dinner and breakfast, great rooms - I thoroughly recommend this hotel!

The steam bath after the swim in the heated pool was a welcome addition! The faciities here are a very good standard and this is good value pricewise for this standard of hotel.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Judy G, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hefei, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2019

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our breakfast and environment made your stay experience more memorable. We will continue to strive in delivering quality services. We look forward to your next stay with us and continuous support in the near future. Thank you!Judy Gui Marcom Manager

Reviewed 11 November 2019 via mobile

What a good hotel, good room and great staff. Breakfast is very good, and because already open at 6 very convenient. Nice area on walking distance with great restaurants, bars, Starbucks. Too bad there is not a Metro station close by

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank peterdG9533DB
Reviewed 7 November 2019

The night we stay was full with the guest. SO the Breakfast was so Hectic. No table because of it full of guest and many food was out and no refill. Attentive staffs and decent room, when compare to the price you pay.

Maybe another hotel will be better.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank MixyMix
Reviewed 29 August 2019 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by the upscale quality of this hotel. My suite was huge and very modern. First time that I got lost in my hotel room. Unfortunately, we left before breakfast but the desk gave us bag breakfasts for the train. I look forward to spending more time in the hotel on my next visit to Hefei.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Judy G, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hefei, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and we are very glad to know that our upscale quality and room helped you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide you with a memorable experience. Meanwhile, we take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We hope that you can taste the hotel's breakfast next time you stay.Thank you again for your feedback and support, we are looking forward for your next stay!
Judy Gui