Lowest prices for your stay
US$67
PricelineUS$67
Booking.comUS$67
TravelocityUS$67
1,213 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2019

Room is clean and quiet, and staffs are friendly and professional. Travel around the city is very convenient since the subway station is next door. More importantly, the breakfast is fantastic! So many choices make me feel I can stay there for the whole morning if I had time.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton H, PR Coordinator at Hilton Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2019

Dear guest,
Thank you for your comments and appreciation to our hotel.It is our pleasure to provide you with enthusiastic service,clean room and delicious breakfast.We are glad to get your preference and support.We hope your next coming in the near future.

——Hilton Hefei

Reviewed 22 September 2019

Hilton Hefei is the best hilton hotel I ever stay.
location is good, located at subway station.
Reception, room facility, executive lounge, food, gym, everything is great.
thanks for their good service.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear guest,

Thank you for your comments and support to our hotel.We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our service,facility and food.We look forward to your next coming!Wish you a nice day!

——Hilton Hefei

Reviewed 7 September 2019

For those with a bit of China experience, it will be a "yeah, right" situation. For those, who have just arrived, it will not be what you expect, which is in no way meant negatively. I actually just spoke to a hospitality pro and he concurred that all the large hotel chains sacrifice their SOP to cater to the local clientele - and the Hefei Hilton really stood out.

Great things: staff was really nice (hi Alina) and helpful but English level not quite there - I can see problems if you dont know Chinese. Thats probably because anyone with a decent English level leaves a third or fourth tier city like Hefei for a better life in Beijing or Shanghai.
Breakfast in the lounge was fantastic. The bacon was a little undercooked and they kept running out of tabasco but they really had everything there that was necessary for a great start to a great day.
Gym and pool were nice and well maintained.

Things not that great: the coffee was not very good and the happy hour spread paled in comparison to the breakfast.
The general atmosphere in and around the hotel was not international at all, which is nothing to be expected in Hefei. But, be aware, that as a non Chinese speaking person you may have problems socializing.
Lastly, there were tons of kids in lounge. That in itself, I do not have issues with, but if you compare with other lounges in Chinese Hiltons this one really stood out.

Anyhow, be prepared to have a Chinese Hilton experience at this property then you will have a great time.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank zzeGermans
Hilton H, PR Coordinator at Hilton Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2019

Dear guest,
Greetings from Hilton Hefei, your own getaway from the city-in the city! Thank you very much for taking your time to publish your review. I would like to thank you again for your comments as it is only through feedback like this that we are able to continually monitor and improve both our products and quality of services. In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future. ----Hilton Hefei

Reviewed 17 June 2019

Went to Hefei for two days work and stayed, as always in Hefei, at the Hilton.
The hotel and staff delivered as always. Front desk very helpful, room quality clean and efficient check in and out.
Only wish that the hotel was located in a bit more central part of the city (not that it is in the suburbs).
I will surely return next time in Hefei.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank GlobetrotterMFamilj
Hilton H, General Manager at Hilton Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2019

Dear Guest, Greetings from Hilton Hefei, your own getaway from the city-in the city! Thank you very much for taking your time to publish your review. We are very pleased to see you are satisfied with our service and guest room during your stay. I would like to thank you again for your comments as it is only through feedback like this that we are able to continually monitor and improve both our products and quality of services. In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

First of all, the location of hotel is great, next to subway entrance. It is convenient to travel among the city. Next, the decoration of hotel is great and scented. I really enjoyed it. Thirdly, I enjoyed the gym and swimming facilities there. I could relax myself. Besides that, there are couple of high-end jewelry shop and tea shop inside. Overall, I enjoyed my stay there, but I did hope that free guest laundry could be provided. I highly recommended this place!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Hilton H, General Manager at Hilton Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2019

Dear Guest, Greetings from Hilton Hefei, your own getaway from the city-in the city! Thank you very much for taking your time to publish your review. We are very pleased to see you are satisfied with our location and facilities during your stay. I would like to thank you again for your comments as it is only through feedback like this that we are able to continually monitor and improve both our products and quality of services. In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future!