Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$79
Hotels.comUS$79
TravelocityUS$79
PricelineUS$79
Trip.comUS$80
Lol.travelUS$96
3,921 results
All reviews horizon club poached eggs jennifer wu city
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2021

I've stayed at Shangri-La’s in various countries and have never been disappointed, and this was the case in Hefei. Check-in was easy, everyone spoke English, the food was good, my room was comfortable and extremely clean, etc. I failed to thoroughly check my room before check out and left my cell phone in my room. The staff quickly located my phone and mailed it to me! If I visit Hefei in the future I will definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Shangri-La Hotel Hefei, Other at Shangri-La Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Dear Rdhenry2019,

Thank you for taking time to write to us with your comments and we are happy to know that your overall stay experience was a good one in your last visit.

Shangri-La Hotel Hefei always puts a lot of emphasis on hospitality and customer delight in order to keep our guests have a comfortable stay.

We sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Shangri-La hotel, Hefei in the near future.

Reviewed 5 May 2021

Very good service and check in experience. Clean room. In Horizon club the breakfast could have been wider selection. From the menu you could order eggs, pancakes etc. However pancakes came without fruits/cream and poached egg in water (?) without toast. Otherwise a very good experience. Thank you.

Date of stay: May 2021

Dear Camper35983355079:

Thank you for taking up the time to bring to our attention on the less than satisfactory service during your stay at Shangri-La, Hefei. We are very disappointed that we were not able to meet your expectations.

The comments about breakfast experience are duly noted and conducted a thorough investigation into the matter.

It is indeed not the Shangri-la hospitality that you have come to expect.

We do fully understand your feelings and please accept my sincere apologies for the unsatisfactory experience.

Once again, thank you for your comments and we sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to redeem ourselves and welcome you back to Shangri-La, Hefei in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 16 April 2021 via mobile

I would like to thank Jennifer and Shirley for their warm welcome during my check-in. They carefully arranged a fantastic room with wonderful view ahead of my arrival. Furthermore, I enjoyed the drinks Jennifer prepared. Looking forward to the next stay with Shangri-la.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Shangri-La Hotel Hefei, Other at Shangri-La Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

Dear gamcing_google:

Thank you for taking time to write to us with your kind comments and we are happy to know that your overall stay experience was a good one in your last visit.

Shangri-La hotel, Hefei always puts a lot of emphasis on hospitality and customer delight in order to keep our guests has a comfortable stay experience. We are proud to receive your encouraging comments which will be passed to our staff Jenniferaccordingly who have exemplified the standard of caring, personal services for which we are striving will receive special acknowledgement as well.

We are proud to receive your encouraging comments and if your future travel plans bring you back to Shangri-La Hotel Hefei, please do contact me so that I may personally take care of you.

Reviewed 10 January 2021 via mobile

High ceiling lobby provides a grand entrance. Room was pleasant and not overly imposing with shower in a separate cubicle from the bathtub. Hotel is in a great location. Fuss free hotel for a short weekend in the city of Hefei.

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank TravellingJerz
Shangri-La Hotel Hefei, Other at Shangri-La Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2021

Dear TravellingJerz,

Greetings from Shangri-La Hotel, Hefei!

Thank you for taking time to provide us the feedback on your recent experiences with our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Shangri-La Hotel, Hefei in the not-too-distant future.

We will be more than willing to serve you again.

Reviewed 22 October 2020

comfortable and easily checking in/out, very kind and nice service from your staff, nice people nice food. thank you. i will choose you again for the following businuss trips. I hope you can provide more and better service in the future. wish we can growing together, stay together.

Date of stay: October 2020