Free cancellation until 03/08
US$87
US$84
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$66
US$36
US$56
US$49
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2015

Check in was a little slow, they needed my passport and visa details, and between 4 of them none knew English. Luckily I had Chinese friends with me to help me through it! I’d booked 2 rooms, but they gave me one on level 25 and one on 20. When I asked why, they said they didn’t have 2 rooms on the same floor. My business partner joined us, he booked a 3rd room and happened to be given a room on level 20. I thought this was a pretty blatant lie from reception.

Regardless, the rooms were quite nice and modern. The view was excellent, but the window only starting from above waist height. The desk space was great, the shower large and had ok closet space. I’d say it was on the smallish side, but it had a mini-kitchen area, which was oddly located next to the bathroom. The kitchen sink and bathroom sink were the same. It was strange, but it kind of worked, especially since I was alone. With 2 people it might have become cramped. There’s also no mirror space in the bathroom, and you need to lean over the desk to get to a mirror. Location is great and central on the main road of Fuzhou, however this is a very congested part of town, so avoid peak hour!

Negatives would have to be the air conditioning. It was quite loud. I’m usually a heavy sleeper, but I was woken up a few times by the noise. I didn’t call reception, but my Chinese friends did and they managed to change the setting to low and it worked out fine. Also the TV kept cutting out and was practically unwatchable. All in all I’d give these guys 3.5 stars, however for the review I gave them 4 because I’m sure the problems can be fixed easily.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2015

It is the first time i saw the basin and bath room are separate. The counter top look like a little bar connected to the bed. The room is not big but very space is used well.
The only thing i dont like in the room is all the light in the room are too dark.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Selina C
Reviewed 5 September 2014

This establishment is a boutique hotel wannabe, the rooms try to look as if uniquely designed when in fact they aren’t. First impression is good yet a closer look shows poor quality of material and a longer stay brings to light issues like shower leaking to the room, a see through toilet is annoying, and a wash basin next to your room is just too strange (for me).
The location is very good, and the staff is extremely friendly and try very hard to help which is not often in China . I believe you can be satisfied with an overnight stay, however longer may be troublesome.

Room Tip: choose your rooms carefuly
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2014

My third time to sleep in Fuzhou & found this hotel the best so far... highly recommended by a friend... i will recommend it, too... the rooms are well kept... spacious and modern... very accessible as it is situated in the heart of the city...

Reviewed 1 April 2013

before one person mentioned...the best hotel he ever stayed in....well, i think thats too much credit. the hotel is not bad. small sized, but i think every thing you need.
room is ok, first look at it a bid odd, because my room, a 001 room, the wash basin is just behind the bed with a half high wall......gives the room more space. for sure this rooms are only somehting if you go with your boyfriend or girlfriend, not working college, becauce there is no privacy in the bathroom...actually not bathroom.
the staff is nice and speak some english....always willing to help.
downstairs is a cafe....which is very nice
there is a spa and hot spring, which was fantastic. very clean, very good chinese massage for very good price (158 rmb). the rooms are great. each room with private shower and toilet.... really good. and the massage was great....the breakfast on the roof top restaurant....next time I will not take breakfast anyore...was not my thing. only the coffee from the machine i took, fried noodles, and some steamed dumplings, which tasted a bit odd. I think a better choice would be to look for breakfast outside the hotel.
all rooms are high floor....but does not mean you cant hear the road....for me it was acceptable, easy to sleep.
overall a good hotel for the price paid....just without breakfast will do......loaction is great....

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo