US$158
  • Restaurant
US$186
US$174
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$63
Trip.com
US$53
US$41
Priceline
Colour Inn Shenzhen Dongmen(Shenzhen)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$25
Agoda.com
1,132 results
All reviewsthe executive loungechef clementgreat hotelgold memberoffice buildingbusiness tripcorner roomlounge accessjapanese restaurantfitness centerfutian districtrain showerbusiness hotelspecial thankswestern foodrooms are spaciousmainland china
Reviewed 4 October 2012

We stayed 7 nights - first 5 nights in a Deluxe room on the 18th floor and last 2 nights in a 1BR Executive Suite on the 16th floor. As a Marriott Gold member, we were given access to the Executive Lounge on the top floor. First of all, we absolutely love the service at this hotel - everyone we met, from the front desk, concierge, the lounge, the restaurant, was all very kind, friendly, courteous, and professional. I have to say they did everything they could to meet and exceed our expectations. If this is not great service I don’t what it is. The foods in the lounge are great - they offer extensive breakfast and evening spreads with several hot items and make-to-order noodles as well as simple afternoon snacks. The lounge also offers an amazing view toward the golf course and high rises in Futian District and beyond.

The Deluxe Room features a very comfortable king bed (plus many pillows!), an office desk, a small sitting area, and an all-marble bathroom with a rain shower and a deep soaking tub. It is very well appointed and beautifully decorated. Everything in the room is well kept and maintained. Both the bedroom and bathroom have a view of the golf course.

The 1BR Suite is even better. What it offers more than the regular room is a powder room, a decent size living room, a small office room, as well as a small closet room. It features a great view toward Xiangmi Lake.

In a word, we couldn’t be more satisfied with the hotel and will return in a heartbeat the next time we visit.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank sander9t
Reviewed 3 October 2012

This one in Shenzhen is not just the best hotel in Shenzhen I have stayed in, but also the the best hotel I have been across the world.

Great services. You have English speaking staff. The service is very prompt. Couple of years back (in 2010) I stayed in this hotel for 3-4 days. I had requested them to wake me up at 6:30 am. They called me at that time as requested, but I was deep in sleep. 5 mins later then knocked the door to wake me up. I was still in asleep. Then they actually got into the room a woke me up from the bed. Were on earth would I find such service.

The western restaurant has a great variety for breakfast and the lunch/dinner buffet. One of the restaurant staff serves "day special" snack/dish during the breakfast.

The rooms are spacious. Nice comfortable bed. Large LCD TV. Awesome bathroom. I got a room with a view of the golf courses adjacent and the city skyline.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Only had one night here but it met my expectations. The buffet dinner and breakfast were top notch and filled with tons of western and Chinese choices. The pool overlooked the city and it was nice that it was outdoors instead of inside (like Beijings JW ). Friendly staff and overall just a notch below the JW Beijing.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2012

Spent two and a half weeks at this hotel while in Shenzen for a business trip. The hotel was amazing and a welcome place to come 'home' to at the end of a day of working in an environment where very little speak your language and you don't speak theirs. The bar was a very relaxing place to unwind and the bar staff, mostly young adults, very friendly and itching to try out their English on you. My rate included breakfast and like many American hotels, you are offered the 'American' side and the 'local' side of the restaurant to choose your meal from. I think it was awesome that I could have bacon and eggs and some dim sum on the side. The room very fancy and well appointed. There was a very large desk available and the electrical outlet that would accept pretty much any socket you could throw at it so working after hours was a snap. I would definitely recommend this place. If you are in the mood to do more touristy things this hotel may not be the best choice as it is not in the middle of a touristy area, but have no fear, the taxi fare is cheap (by US standards) and as long as you have your two must-have items on you (passport and the hotel card that has your address written in Chinese) getting anywhere in the city is a snap.

Get a multi-entry Visa and enjoy day trips to Hong Kong and Macau (the Las Vegas of Asia).

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Base on three of our clients, we are reporting this as a top hotel in Shenzhen. We will PERSONALLY be reviewing this hotel for our Travel Agency for three nights starting on September 11th. We will bring back a full report. Many of our clients have given us excellent praise of the staff and rooms so we thought it was time for a full Agent review! We'll give you ALL the little details when we return from our trip.

Patrick McCloskey