US$437
  • Restaurant
US$186
US$174
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$63
US$55
  • Breakfast included
US$50
US$45
Agoda.com
Colour Inn Shenzhen Dongmen(Shenzhen)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$25
US$53
US$41
Priceline
1,130 results
All reviewsthe executive loungechef clementgreat hotelgold memberoffice buildingbusiness tripcorner roomlounge accessjapanese restaurantfitness centerfutian districtrain showerbusiness hotelspecial thankswestern foodrooms are spaciousmainland china
Reviewed 16 October 2012

We stayed at this property for 3 nights. Everything was awesome! Centrally located in Futian district with access to the subway (10-min walk away). Have stayed in other properties before (low-mid level SPG & Priority Club properties), this is definitely the BEST!

The only down side was that they charge a fee for internet access (I am just a lowly silver elite). All-in-all, hands-down, the BEST in Shenzhen.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I come back to this hotel again during business trip, stayed 6 nights. Hotel lobby still look marvelous, nice service and comfortable room. A lot of restaurant nearby, 10 minutes walk to nearby MRT.
Not going well during the stay: I wait for 45 minutes to get a taxi during peak hours (around 6.30pm - 7.30pm).

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2012

We stayed 7 nights - first 5 nights in a Deluxe room on the 18th floor and last 2 nights in a 1BR Executive Suite on the 16th floor. As a Marriott Gold member, we were given access to the Executive Lounge on the top floor. First of all, we absolutely love the service at this hotel - everyone we met, from the front desk, concierge, the lounge, the restaurant, was all very kind, friendly, courteous, and professional. I have to say they did everything they could to meet and exceed our expectations. If this is not great service I don’t what it is. The foods in the lounge are great - they offer extensive breakfast and evening spreads with several hot items and make-to-order noodles as well as simple afternoon snacks. The lounge also offers an amazing view toward the golf course and high rises in Futian District and beyond.

The Deluxe Room features a very comfortable king bed (plus many pillows!), an office desk, a small sitting area, and an all-marble bathroom with a rain shower and a deep soaking tub. It is very well appointed and beautifully decorated. Everything in the room is well kept and maintained. Both the bedroom and bathroom have a view of the golf course.

The 1BR Suite is even better. What it offers more than the regular room is a powder room, a decent size living room, a small office room, as well as a small closet room. It features a great view toward Xiangmi Lake.

In a word, we couldn’t be more satisfied with the hotel and will return in a heartbeat the next time we visit.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank sander9t
Reviewed 3 October 2012

This one in Shenzhen is not just the best hotel in Shenzhen I have stayed in, but also the the best hotel I have been across the world.

Great services. You have English speaking staff. The service is very prompt. Couple of years back (in 2010) I stayed in this hotel for 3-4 days. I had requested them to wake me up at 6:30 am. They called me at that time as requested, but I was deep in sleep. 5 mins later then knocked the door to wake me up. I was still in asleep. Then they actually got into the room a woke me up from the bed. Were on earth would I find such service.

The western restaurant has a great variety for breakfast and the lunch/dinner buffet. One of the restaurant staff serves "day special" snack/dish during the breakfast.

The rooms are spacious. Nice comfortable bed. Large LCD TV. Awesome bathroom. I got a room with a view of the golf courses adjacent and the city skyline.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Only had one night here but it met my expectations. The buffet dinner and breakfast were top notch and filled with tons of western and Chinese choices. The pool overlooked the city and it was nice that it was outdoors instead of inside (like Beijings JW ). Friendly staff and overall just a notch below the JW Beijing.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business