See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 April 2017

The hotels location is nice, nothing special.
The hotel itself is very nice and the rooms are very spacious. A big bed and big bathroom with bathtub, shower and toilet.
Everything is very modern and clean. Staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2017

The hotel is beautiful and welcoming, with lovely noms and a marvelous breakfast buffet. We have stayed here previously n a very spacious and fine room. This time, we were upgraded to a truly elegant suite with 1.5 baths, a sitting room with a desk, and a most spacious bedroom. The hotel has a nice outdoor pool and a most satisfactory gym. While most Chinese breakfasts are plentiful, this one is also elegant. The food is delicious and varied with offerings from freshly put together soup to sushi, dumplings and many western choices such as made to order omelets. While any of the staff speak and understand English, many do not. We were able to communicate our wishes which were taken care of, but it can sometimes take a few minutes.
There is an evening buffet that looked terrific, but we chose to order a smaller meal a la c carte. From Asian choices to hamburgers, the food was quite good.
The location is not downtown and while most convenient for us, is a bit out of the way. If the location suits, we would highly recommend this gracious hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Just Fab, needs to change its name though......it doesn't say 5*. We had room 620. which was a suite. Clean, fab bathroom, sitting room, stand alone bath with TV, two toilets (one that washes and drys you) changing room, comfy bed...ultra modern. Food great. Had a really great stay. Fruit and nighttime hot drink leave in our room.

Room Tip: Not sure what the other rooms are like, but 620 is great.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2016

I was here for 5 nights in a business trip and the only reason was the distance from the place I needed to be. The staff are polite and friendly but do not English enough to solve your problems if you had any, I wanted a non smoking room but mine was smoking and smelled so so terrible. I asked them to change my room but they answered there is no empty rooms available. The corridors are too warm and smelly. Breakfast was so so mid range and mostly asian foods. The location is good and rooms cleanliness was so good. The hotel does not have pool and the clus was not open when I was there. The next time I'm in shenzhen I prefer to find another place.

Room Tip: Ask if a non smoking room is available before booking because the smoking rooms smell awfully.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2016

On arrival the reception who spoke little English stated they had no reservation....so I sat for an hour while my company booked me into another hotel....a real one preferably.
After an hour of waiting they decided they had found the reservation and were also going to upgrade the room to a suite and throw in breakfast...
Having looked at the suite, it was ok and acceptable....I asked for the restaurant but they said it was closed.....ok I try later

Room was impressive, very large and clean.

I went to the restaurant at 8.45pm and again it was closed....I ended up walking to the nearest shopping center to eat....

To be honest it looks like a hotel, rooms are like a hotel but the staff are really clueless and need trained correctly.

Restaurant was open for breakfast but should have stayed closed as the breakfast and staff were poor

Lily tried very hard and was very polite....but it is a local hotel, 3 star at best and hopefully I do not need to return

Room Tip: Suites are nice....
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business