All reviewsinternal courtyardtable tennisstar hotelshopping districtvisited this hotellobby areamy colleagueroom was largegood sizewalking distancestationfacilitieschinabusinessgymtaxirenovation
Reviewed 18 March 2016

centrally located in the heart of luohu....close to the railways station, shopping streets, shopping malls, dongmen shopping street...close to the MRT station...about 2 good indian restaurants at a walkaway distance.
property needs renovation. they sell room that is garden/city facing....due to poor sound proofing of the room windows, all day long u can hear traffic noise which at times is annoying especially at night when u want to sleep.

Room Tip: have a look at the rooms before u check-in....street facing rooms are noisy
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

So I arrived at the hotel and was given a fabulous, attentive service right from the very beginning! My room was upgraded at check in and I was helped to carry my luggage up to my room. I had a little sleep in a large, spacious and beautifully comfortable bed and a bright, cheerful and homely bedroom. Then I got up and ordered a fabulous quality meal from the room service menu. The hotel was centrally located and had fabulous gardens. The staff helped me to arrange taxis and even drew me a map so that I could locate a nearby florist. Very helpful. The hotel is quite grand and the decor and general feel is very luxurious. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank travellinrabbit
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Internet speed is fantastic, and proximity to train station isnt bad, though not as near as you'd expect. Buffet breakfast is ok, but there is a Tsui Wah restaurant open til 1am with plenty of western and eastern dishes all in one place, so you dont HAVE to take breakfast in the hotel. Teppanyaki resto beside it is pretty awesome too.

Staff are so friendly and accommodating! We were even greeted by the bell boy 祝你快乐 (wish you happiness). I know there is a certain kind of professional courtesy, but i think the staff here are particularly nicer than other places.

We did get assigned to a room without a window facing outside though. Our window looks out a semi public corridor behind our room. Not ideal because we're used to waking up to sunshine, though it's not a big deal. Make sure to say you want a view of outside, haha.

Breakfast area has a pretty good almost 180degree wide angle window view. Just saying.

They have a mini golf course at the lobby too haha

It was a good stay.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

Had a great time cause the area is very local and offers an amazing wet and foot market! Definitely recommendable going there. The hotel itself was decent, stuff spoke good English. The breakfast was quite chinese but also western-spoiled taste buts could enjoy it! Please be aware of the very bad English (non-existent skills) in the city!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2015

Arrived at midnight to Lo Wu station but still felt safe and lots of locals offering help but don't speak Chinese so took a taxi cost 13 RMB which is approx £1.00 GBP and even driver was helpful. Was shocked that I had paid £60 for a 5 Star hotel that was very luxury big room very clean great bedding and treats in fact I didn't want for anything. The world famous Shangrila hotel is a few mins nearer the station but it's very popular with business travellers and is £160.00 per night I've stayed before and it's not worth the money especially for one night.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business