US$93
US$52
  • Pool
US$66
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$148
US$55
US$45
Priceline
All reviewsinternal courtyardtable tennisstar hotello wushopping districtlovely hotelvisited this hotellobby areadecent sizeswimming poolmy colleagueroom was largewalking distancestationfacilitieschinabusiness
Reviewed 2 June 2016

The hotel owns a great location in the center of Lo Wu district which is very close to the terminal where you can get in/out Hong Kong and Shenzhen city.
A very grand hotel with refurnished rooms, good TV control system, nice breakfast, it is not doubt a very good hotel to stay with for business trip.

Room Tip: face to the city not to the residential area
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2016

WOW, when i booked this hotel online it had good reviews and the price was reasonable. When we turned up at the hotel I thought we were in the wrong place as it looked quite lavish. The staff behind the front desk were so polite and extremely helpful, we were checked in to our room rather quickly. When we got to our room we could not believe our eyes at how wondrous it was, compared to the hotels in Hong Kong this place was huge. We had a king size bed that was so comfortable i did not want to get out of bed and the bathroom was just lovely and of course rather large. If you're ever in Shenzhen this is definitely the plan to stay and if I am ever in Shenzhen again we will definitely base ourselves here again.

Stayed: January 2016
2  Thank Stasia73
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

I stayed in Deluxe Garden View room,it was good and staff was also very nice,check in was very fast.They also provide you free 2pcs of fresh fruit every noon time.Deluxe rooms are very well soundproof even I got the room on 11th floor so there is very lil sound of traffic or Horn.There is a club just next to the hotel which gave you headache sound on Saturday night.breakfast was good but mainly all Chinese food.location is good. Dongmen street is just 5 min walk,Seven eleven and McDonald's are just opposite of hotel.Indoor pool was good they have both the option cold and heated pool.Over all it was good i will return if I got the good deal.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2016

centrally located in the heart of luohu....close to the railways station, shopping streets, shopping malls, dongmen shopping street...close to the MRT station...about 2 good indian restaurants at a walkaway distance.
property needs renovation. they sell room that is garden/city facing....due to poor sound proofing of the room windows, all day long u can hear traffic noise which at times is annoying especially at night when u want to sleep.

Room Tip: have a look at the rooms before u check-in....street facing rooms are noisy
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

So I arrived at the hotel and was given a fabulous, attentive service right from the very beginning! My room was upgraded at check in and I was helped to carry my luggage up to my room. I had a little sleep in a large, spacious and beautifully comfortable bed and a bright, cheerful and homely bedroom. Then I got up and ordered a fabulous quality meal from the room service menu. The hotel was centrally located and had fabulous gardens. The staff helped me to arrange taxis and even drew me a map so that I could locate a nearby florist. Very helpful. The hotel is quite grand and the decor and general feel is very luxurious. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo