1,682 results
All reviews private beach ocean view excellent resort feast restaurant beautiful resorts large resort excellent weekend outdoor swimming relaxing stay great suite full buffet lobby lounge morning and evening beds were comfortable room upgrade breakfast and dinner hotel service
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The Hotel has the best view in DaMeiSha. Stunning , Picturesque and Beautiful. Unfortunately, even with such an amazing view ... I would not stay here again. After paying an additional $50 for a room upgrade, I wish I could get my money back.

1. The room smelt like wet carpet and had stains on the wallpaper. The Shower Floor Grip was dirty and not well maintained.

2. The Pool was filled with bugs and , the bottom of the pool had broken shards of the ceramic floating around.

3. It took more than 50 minutes to get pool side service after pressing the service button. Only 1 staff member working in the bar area morning and night.

4. The Hotel will recommend that you spend approximately $75 on AMAZING Buffet dinner. Not worth it! Music (Loud Latin American Party Music and some Chinese songs) ... Food was just OK.

5. Bar upstairs above restaurant, I asked for two Malibu and Lemonade. The waitress just brought Malibu, no lemonade. After I went to the bar, I was able to get a 7up and ... Made the drink myself.

6. If you travel with a Chinese person, even you're paying for the hotel ... Don't expect the staff to want to communicate with you. They will ignore you and just communicate in Chinese. Sheraton is a Global brand , even I tried my best to communicate and speak in Chinese. To ignore the person paying or the person who booked the room is unacceptable.

7. Concierge. Asked, where is a shopping area ... Was advised to take a taxi to Louhu. Actually, no need. Very nice outdoor shopping centre about 10 minutes walk away.

Such a pity to have such a bad experience in such a beautiful place.

PS. If you still decide to travel here for a nice vacation, find Jason Huang ... A young man who was exceptional.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert Y
Matthew Z, 总经理 at Sheraton Dameisha Resort, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear valued guest,

Warmly greetings from all the team at Sheraton Dameisha Resort.

I wish to begin by thanking you for both choosing to stay at the Sheraton Dameisha Resort and taking the time to give your feedback of your stay recently.

Please accept our sincerely apology of all the inconvenience occurred. We do greatly appreciate your precious time in letting us know your stay experiences and please rest assures that we do treat these feedback very seriously. We seriously shared your comments with hotel management team this morning regarding room condition and smell, pool cleanliness and condition, restaurant and bar experiences, staff recommendation and so on. All department heads have been requested personal attention on these defects and immediate action has been taken to prohibit the same situation in the future.

Once again, we are deeply apologize for all inconveniences caused during you stay. We hope those issues will not ruin your impression to our hotel and do hope you could give us another chance to show our property in a more professional way. Please feel free to contact me directly at Matthew.Zhou@sheraton.com, so that I can personally take care of your next accommodation.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I just checked out this morning. I was on the hotel for a week with 1 weekend. Too short,... The stay was amazingly comfortable. I managed to take a walk around the hotel & coastal areas last Sunday. It was great. Took lots of pictures. The private beach was clean and surprisingly not crowded (not to mentioned the public beach was filled with people). Gym, interior swimming pool, kids playroom, water slides, outdoor pools... really suitable for folks on business or families with kids. And not forgetting the wives/girlfriends there is a outlet mall within 15 mins walking distance.
The views from my room were just stunning. I just love it, waking up in the morning, open the curtains, walk to the balcony,.. jus enjoying the sea views. I did that for a week & still love it. Room was tidy, neat and comfortable.
The staffs at lounge was excellent & friendly, Hebbe.
At the breakfast, Peter, Lavie, Lara, Yilia were amazingly courteous with smiles on their faces all the time. This brightens up my morning even more. They remembered my special request 3-min eggs & juices every morning without me asking I really appreciate their warm hospitality. Overall, it was a wonderful stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Matthew Z, 总经理 at Sheraton Dameisha Resort, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Sheraton Dameisha Resort and taking your valuable time to share your comments with us!

We are glad to know that you have enjoyed our indoor and outdoor swimming pool, seaview room, kids' club, sheraton fitness and clean beach here during your recent holiday. Also we are excited to learn of your satisfaction from our colleagues’ excellent and friendly service. We will be sharing your favorable comments with our colleagues which come as a result of their hard work.

Sheraton Hotels & Resorts, part of Marriott International, Inc., makes it easy for guests to explore, relax and enjoy the possibilities of travel at nearly 450 hotels in over 70 countries and territories around the world. Once again, thank you very much for your time taken and we look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Dameisha Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Scenery is superb! The resort is near a private beach which is exclusive for hotel guests. Lobby decoration is grand and luxury. Unfortunately, we are very disappointed with the food which is not hot enough that makes it like left over food when we had dinner buffet at the Italian restaurant.

Room Tip: Have to choose Ocean View room
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Matthew Z, 总经理 at Sheraton Dameisha Resort, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear valued guest,

We are glad to know that you have enjoyed our scenery, lobby and beach here during your recent holiday. At the same time your feedback has been noticed. Please rest assured that serious discussion with Director of Food and Beverage and Executive Chef has been conducted to improve. We really hope to provide you a pleasant and memorable dining experience when you visit our restaurant next time.

Once again, thank you very much for your time taken to sharing your online comments. As our valued guest, your comments is very important for us and it greatly assists us in our continuous strives for maintaining of our product and service quality expected by the Sheraton Brand. We look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Dameisha Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Just came back from the Sheraton Dameisha resort, again it was a great time with my family!
Great environment for the kid!
Enjoyed the hotel, the view and the amazing beach!
Can’t wait to go back again!

Just a small thing the shower switch in the room was broken so we where not able to use the rain shower.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Matthew Z, 总经理 at Sheraton Dameisha Resort, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear valued guest,

We appreciate you taking time to share with us your experience while at our hotel. Thank you for your positive comments.

We are glad to know that you have enjoyed our great environment, sea view and amazing beach here during your recent holiday. At the same time, your feedback regarding the shower havs been noticed. Please be assured that certain measures will be taken. Each guest room at Sheraton Dameisha Resort features a spacious balcony with sea view, where you can sit around, drink tea, free your mind, as well as enjoy spectacular sunrise, sunset and aquamarine sea landscape.

Your valuable feedback is highly appreciated as it greatly assists us in our continuous strives for maintaining of our product and service quality expected by the Sheraton Brand. Once again, thank you very much for your time taken and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Sheraton Dameisha Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

They have nice promotion that you have brunch with complimentary pool access which is perfect-suitable with family for Sunday visit. We have visited couple of time last 2 years for same reason, good food, good offer and good relaxing time. This time they cancelled brunch at the Italian Restaurant due to wedding they have! When we called and purchased for last weekend no one informed us about that till I called for reservations after paid! We had little bit problem on this but then they called & offered us to come for lunch on their Feast restaurant with pool access which is good recovery and I would like to thanks to F&B Manager Antonio and Giny from corporate manager SPG I guess arranging for beautiful Lunch. Still there is a bit problem in terms of getting my dining points since last year but I believe they will solve it this problem as well! Once again Thanks to everyone! We will come back.

Stayed: May 2018
Matthew Z, 总经理 at Sheraton Dameisha Resort, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear valued guest,

We are glad to know that you have enjoyed our beautiful lunch here during your recent holiday. At the same time your feedback regarding the announcement have been noticed. It has been a serious topic of discussion among hotel management team. Please be assured that certain measures will be taken to avoid reoccurrence in the future.

Sheraton is dedicated to innovative, enriching and unexpected travel experiences. We cling to the belief that we give guests smart solutions and effortless experiences that free up valuable time, so they can experience more and make the most of their stay. We look forward to welcoming you again for a renewing experience at Sheraton Dameisha Resort and wish you all the best!