1,588 results
All reviewscircus teamchief of the villagerock climbingspecial thankstai chiflying trapezeland sportsevening showszen poolcrazy signsyoungest daughterwater sportsendless energysports teamnight activitiesaqua gyminteresting activities
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

An unique and unexpected leisure at Club Med Sanya with a lot of memorable fun with nice and friendly staffs who came from around the world.
Many thanks to Iris, Rosalie, Christine, Jeff, Roy and many more staffs.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
teresaguo, Guest Relations Manager at Club Med Sanya, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Hello guest! Thank you for choosing Club Med and sharing your vacation experience with us! Our priority is to provide all the guests a comfortable environment and service. We are always committed to provide our guests a warm and superior experience, and sincerely look forward to your visit again!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I went to the ClubMed Sanya for 10 days with my family (3 kids from 12 to 17 years old) in October. We are not living in China, thus this was a long trip for us.
All I have to say is "What a place and what a team". My kids were happy. The mix between the Club Med concept (which we know for 12 years) and China is really a success.
We also praise the very professional and multicultural team (Mainland China, Taiwan, Indonesia, USA, Italy, France, etc.) which is exactly why we love the Club.
Very very different from anything you may found in China and Europe.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hello guest. Thank you for your wonderful comment. We're delighted to read that we could make your vacations enjoyable, and we're happy to be part of your lasting memories! We have all the reasons to believe we'll keep building new memories together! Do not hesitate to share your GM experience on Happy Life by Club Med. Have a good day :)

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I am visiting Sanya frequently due to it is close to my home in mainland china. I love to try new experiences and Club Med was always on my radar to try out.

Have to say the staff has been great and warm and friendly, the entertainment is top class and weather was super. Must be between typhoons.

The distance to the entire world was what did not suit me. Everything is soooooo far away. Even the resort has everything it still would not hurt to have a chance to roam around.

Maybe I am too critical and don't get me wrong the place is good, just after a few days I felt bored and it sort of affected my mood. Keep the great people and I might be back after all...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Hello guest, Thank you for sharing! What was your 1st memory at Club Med? Do not hesitate to share your best moments with us.
We wish you a beautiful day!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We spent 3 nights in the hotel after the weekend of China Golden week in October. Fantastic stay, the days occupied so quick. Should stay another night! All inclusive package mean save the $. Lot of activity and nice buffet meal. The best was the pool and spa with the drink on had that keep me to come back for more! Dont forgot to look for Tai-chi class run by Ryan. I had learn from 3 teacher for Tai Chin in Australia however i think Ryan the best as he really teach you in detail and understanding of your body and Tai-chi! Highly recommended.

Room Tip: if you look for quiet room look for room away from Deer Garden.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Hello guest. We are delighted to read about your enthusiasm and your wonderful holiday memories! Your comment is very important to us! Don't hesitate to discuss your stay in Club Med Sanya with us in private. We’d love to have your feedback and continue to improve the quality of our service. Have a good day.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Thought touted as Family's getaway holiday also for kids of different age group, Single Adult can also have a great holiday. Like the modern hotel's type of accommodation mostly found in new properties and Sanya fitted my bills perfectly; room layout, space, amenities, etc. Great and Varieties of foods (Hainanese Chicken Rice )and drinks, activities, programs, etc which one would never feel bore and there's something to do even laze around the quiet Zen Pool or for a relaxing, refreshing and rejuvenated massage. Great facilities, good foods and excellent service oriented staff made my stay or holiday a pampered, satisfied and memorable experience. Specially mention and applaud the staff; from Spa - Lietitia, Alexia, Ryan, Luman and Bill, from Bar - Rick, Roy, Cheryl, Laura, Even, Black, William and last but not least, Assistant Manager Theresa and Erny. I am sure that I will be back again.

Room Tip: Near to reception and pool view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Hello guest! Thank you for choosing Club Med and sharing your experience! We have a good resort environment and exciting activities. We will continue to work hard to provide you and other guests and wonderful experience. We try to make every guest happy, satisfied, and sincerely look forward to your visit again!