Lowest prices for your stay
US$85
TripadvisorUS$68
Travelocity
Trip.comUS$86
1,748 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2019

I've had great experiences with Marco Polo overall, so this stood out as something particular to the Marco Polo in Wuhan. The hotel placed us on a floor that was under active renovation. You can see in the photos they were tearing out wallpaper revealing mold and dust, right outside our room. They offered to change our room only on the third night, when we were about to end our trip. When I told the front desk that I had great experiences at other Marco Polos and was a Discovery member, but found the situation lacking here in Wuhan, they were unimpressed and asked what level of a member I was. Ok... so I finally emailed the management, which did not respond. Do not stay at Marco Polo Wuhan. Spend your dollars elsewhere. The staff seriously need more training here.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Shirley R, Director of Rooms at Marco Polo Wuhan, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2019

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking time to share your stay experience following your stay at Marco Polo Wuhan. It is through continuous feedback, from our guests that we are able to objectively review the facilities and services we provide to ensure that they meet everyone’s expectations.

When reading your valuable comment, I am very concerned to realize that on this occasion we did not meet some of your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies in this respect. This is certainly not the level of service we are known for and can fully understand your disappointment concerning the uninformed of change of wall paper outside your room. Please note that I have personally shared your concerns to our Front Office Manager, Chief Engineer and Executive Housekeeper, and advised them to refrain from similar event to recur in future, regardless of conditions of the wall paper until all guest rooms must be vacated on the entire floor before the wall paper replacement work.

Again, I apologize for the incidents and we certainly looking forward to be at your service in the coming future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2019 via mobile

Five of us stayed at Marco Polo for a business summit. The hotel is at a premium location in Wuhan overviewing the Yangtze River. To put it simply, we had a unforgettable experience, the rooms were perfect, the breakfast was perfect, and the executive lounge on the 34th floor was perfect. We’ve also had a perfect nightcap on the 2nd floor, served by a perfect hostess whose name is Chen Rui (陈睿). Her kindness and patience left a warm impression on us. We stayed for two nights and decided to come back again next July if not sooner.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank songsongrabbit
Shirley R, Director of Rooms at Marco Polo Wuhan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review following your stay at Marco Polo Wuhan.

I am delighted to read that our room and staff service had met your expectation and you enjoyed the stay with us.

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to being of service to you again next July.

Reviewed 21 June 2019 via mobile

First time staying at Marco Polo wuhan and reserve the executive room. View is nice facing the yangzi river. The executuve lounge is my favorite place to eat, drink and to meet clients and friends.
The team in the lounge are friendly and warm. I would highly recommend this hotel in wuhan if u want to find something with best location, fantastic view and nice team here to stay with.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Shirley R, Director of Rooms at Marco Polo Wuhan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review following your stay at Marco Polo Wuhan.

I am delighted to read that our service had met your expectation and you enjoyed the stay with us.

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2019

Overall, the hotel does the job. The rooms are well equipped, the rate reasonable, and the location right across the river park is excellent.

The decors can be considered luxury, except it's obvious the hotel has not seen major upgrades in years. Just a bit rough around the edges in some areas: a bit mold building up in bathrooms, chipped paint in furniture, aging TV set.

The number of staff is also lacking for such "luxury" hotel. When we checked in around 11pm, the lights were dim, and there was only one staff servicing 3 other guests. Cost saving?

One wonders if the current owner acquired the property from another group, and decided to just manage it through spreadsheet, instead of delivering a better experience.

A bit of a shame, as this hotel has a lot more potential in this historical part of town.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Shirley R, Director of Rooms at Marco Polo Wuhan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time in sharing stay experience following your stay at Marco Polo Wuhan.

We are delighted to learn that our room facilities and location have met your expectations. Please note that I have personally shared your concerns to our Front Office Manager and Exectuvie Housekeeper, and advised them to review and monitor service delivery to ensure that they meet everyone’s expectations.

Again, appreciate your compliments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 18 May 2019 via mobile

I have stayed in 3 different 5 start hotels in Wuhan. Recommended by my friend, Marco Polo is the most impressive hotel in the city. At check in, Ellen Li was friendly, professional and patient to answer my questions. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. The river view was awesome especially at night. A lot good restaurants are within walking distance. This is the hotel that I’ll return next time in Wuhan.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Meiland77
Shirley R, Director of Rooms at Marco Polo Wuhan, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2019

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking time in this review following your stay at Marco Polo Wuhan. It is through continuous feedback, from our guests that we are able to objectively review the facilities and services we provide to ensure that they meet everyone’s expectations.

We are glad to read you are satisfied with the facility and overall service we provided. We are delighted that we had the opportunity to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future at Marco Polo Wuhan.

With kind regards,