Lowest prices for your stay
US$85
Hotels.comUS$85
TravelocityUS$85
Orbitz.comUS$85
1,748 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2019 via mobile

Maybe that was my first time to Wuhan.
I stayed at Marcopolo temporarily. I wanna share my stay experience on the website.
What impressed me most that day was the receptionists Sue and Dana.Their enthusiasm and smile warmed me.The hotel is very good. I like it so much ~

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Shirley R, Director of Rooms at Marco Polo Wuhan, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2019

Thank you for your kind review following your stay at Marco Polo Wuhan.

I am delighted to read that our services had met your expectation and you enjoyed the stay with us.

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to being of service to you again.

Reviewed 31 October 2019

My wife and I had an overnight stay at the Marco Polo and from the outset the front of house staff and the rest of the staff made our stay at the hotel a wonderful experience. The duty manager spoke very good English so we were able to communicate our needs and be well understood. The location is superb with rooms overlooking the Yangtze river with the constant parade of river craft and an extensive riverside park. A very short walk across a busy road takes you to the very substantial park and river walk along concrete pathways up and down the river. We were there on a Sunday so there were families strolling and vendors selling things along the river a very enjoyable experience indeed. We also were there on mother's day so when we were at the restaurant for our evening meal all the mothers were treated to a special meal item and were invited to make up and keep floral displays from the flowers which made up the extensive table center piece. The rooms are very well appointed and clean as you would expect from this quality establishment.
Totally recommend this as somewhere to stay while you are in Wuhan.

Room tip: Ask for a room overlooking the river.
Date of stay: June 2019
Shirley R, Director of Rooms at Marco Polo Wuhan, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2019

Thank you for your kind review following your stay at Marco Polo Wuhan.

I am delighted to read that our room and services had met your expectation and you enjoyed the stay with us.

Reviewed 12 October 2019 via mobile

Modern Hotel, anonymous style (ashlar), spacious room and large bathroom, Spectacular view over Yangtze Rivet (room 1608) and offering to watch the great Lightshow applied to all buildings on the opposite River edge. Booking river view room is highly recommended.
24h GYM; SPA and various restaurants in and around the hotel and a rich and multi-cuisine breakfast buffet make the stay complete.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank andreaslX281CW
Shirley R, Director of Rooms at Marco Polo Wuhan, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2019

Thank you for your kind review following your stay at Marco Polo Wuhan.

I am delighted to read that our facilities and location had met your expectation and you enjoyed the stay with us.

Reviewed 6 September 2019 via mobile

We stayed in Marco Polo Wuhan for one night as part of a tour of China.

The rooms were extremely large and the beds exceeded expectations as to comfort.

Across the road is a wonderful park that is well worth a visit and a great Location to view the city light show at night.

Rooms include tea and coffee facilities.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Shirley R, Director of Rooms at Marco Polo Wuhan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2019

Thank you for your kind review following your stay at Marco Polo Wuhan.

I am delighted to read that our room and location had met your expectation and you enjoyed the stay with us.

Reviewed 19 August 2019

I've had great experiences with Marco Polo overall, so this stood out as something particular to the Marco Polo in Wuhan. The hotel placed us on a floor that was under active renovation. You can see in the photos they were tearing out wallpaper revealing mold and dust, right outside our room. They offered to change our room only on the third night, when we were about to end our trip. When I told the front desk that I had great experiences at other Marco Polos and was a Discovery member, but found the situation lacking here in Wuhan, they were unimpressed and asked what level of a member I was. Ok... so I finally emailed the management, which did not respond. Do not stay at Marco Polo Wuhan. Spend your dollars elsewhere. The staff seriously need more training here.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Shirley R, Director of Rooms at Marco Polo Wuhan, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2019

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking time to share your stay experience following your stay at Marco Polo Wuhan. It is through continuous feedback, from our guests that we are able to objectively review the facilities and services we provide to ensure that they meet everyone’s expectations.

When reading your valuable comment, I am very concerned to realize that on this occasion we did not meet some of your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies in this respect. This is certainly not the level of service we are known for and can fully understand your disappointment concerning the uninformed of change of wall paper outside your room. Please note that I have personally shared your concerns to our Front Office Manager, Chief Engineer and Executive Housekeeper, and advised them to refrain from similar event to recur in future, regardless of conditions of the wall paper until all guest rooms must be vacated on the entire floor before the wall paper replacement work.

Again, I apologize for the incidents and we certainly looking forward to be at your service in the coming future.

With kind regards,