Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
Booking.comUS$91
TravelocityUS$90
Trip.comUS$77
1,702 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2020

Facing the river is nice of course, but overrated, as the HanKou Bund is not nearly as impressive as the Shanghai. Also the river is far wider here, and the windows were super dirty from the outside.
The hotel is like most after a few years, lack of maintenance, carpates should be replaced, still they ask for more than CNY 1000 for river view.
To be fair: the rooms are spacious, the bath was clean, staff doesn’t really speak english, only a few do a little. Breakfast is also quite mediocre, you ask for tea and get coffee, stuff like this.

Date of stay: November 2020
Shirley Rong, Guest Services / Front Office at Marco Polo Wuhan, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2020

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking time to share your stay experience following your stay at Marco Polo Wuhan. It is through continuous feedback, from our guests that we are able to objectively review the facilities and services we provide to ensure that they meet everyone’s expectations.

When reading your valuable comment, I am very concerned to realize that on this occasion we did not meet some of your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies in this respect. Just so you know we have contracted the window cleaning this week after the seasonal raining season in November. Also, we have ramped up the English proficiency on our restaurant associates as well, and have shared your concerns to our Executive Housekeeper and Director of RB&E advised them to monitor the service quality and staff training, especially for new associates.

Again, I apologize for the incidents and we certainly looking forward to be at your service in the coming future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 2 December 2019

Can control the room temperature in around 24-26 degree is better. All the other things and view are good, just feel hot when sleeping in mid-light. Feel better in the morning time as the room temperature change to 24 degree.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Marco Polo Hotels
Shirley R, Director of Rooms at Marco Polo Wuhan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2019

Thank you for your kind review following your stay at Marco Polo Wuhan.

We are glad to read you are satisfied with the service we provided. Please note that we will review and monitor temperature in guest rooms for better stay experience.

Thank you for choosing Marco Polo Wuhan and we look forward to welcoming you back in not too distant future.

Regards,

Reviewed 30 November 2019 via mobile

Thanks Cynthia so much. Due to my poor company booked the wrong name and date for me, when I check in, front dest can't find my reservation information. Cynthia helped me a lot,she follow up with my company, and finally I successfully checked in. Shr did a good work, thanks a lot. btw,the mini bar is free,it is really nice.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Shirley R, Director of Rooms at Marco Polo Wuhan, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019

Thank you for your kind review following your stay at Marco Polo Wuhan.

I am delighted to read that Cynthia has settled the problems for you and you enjoyed the stay with us. I will convey your appreciation to Cynthia and share the case with my team for further improvement.

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to being of service to you again.

Reviewed 20 November 2019 via mobile

Maybe that was my first time to Wuhan.
I stayed at Marcopolo temporarily. I wanna share my stay experience on the website.
What impressed me most that day was the receptionists Sue and Dana.Their enthusiasm and smile warmed me.The hotel is very good. I like it so much ~

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Shirley R, Director of Rooms at Marco Polo Wuhan, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2019

Thank you for your kind review following your stay at Marco Polo Wuhan.

I am delighted to read that our services had met your expectation and you enjoyed the stay with us.

Reviewed 31 October 2019

My wife and I had an overnight stay at the Marco Polo and from the outset the front of house staff and the rest of the staff made our stay at the hotel a wonderful experience. The duty manager spoke very good English so we were able to communicate our needs and be well understood. The location is superb with rooms overlooking the Yangtze river with the constant parade of river craft and an extensive riverside park. A very short walk across a busy road takes you to the very substantial park and river walk along concrete pathways up and down the river. We were there on a Sunday so there were families strolling and vendors selling things along the river a very enjoyable experience indeed. We also were there on mother's day so when we were at the restaurant for our evening meal all the mothers were treated to a special meal item and were invited to make up and keep floral displays from the flowers which made up the extensive table center piece. The rooms are very well appointed and clean as you would expect from this quality establishment.
Totally recommend this as somewhere to stay while you are in Wuhan.

Room tip: Ask for a room overlooking the river.
Date of stay: June 2019
Shirley R, Director of Rooms at Marco Polo Wuhan, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2019

Thank you for your kind review following your stay at Marco Polo Wuhan.

I am delighted to read that our room and services had met your expectation and you enjoyed the stay with us.