Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$85
PricelineUS$85
Hotels.comUS$85
TravelocityUS$85
Trip.comUS$85
Orbitz.comUS$85
1,431 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2019

This stay was good at frist but bad things happened then. The locker room and pool area is not clean enough for a 5-star hotel stardard. The sign showed some spelling mistakes. The room is large and the bed is quite comfortable.

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank hamjy56
ChloeL1846, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Wuhan Wuchang, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2019

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing The Westin Wuhan Wuchang. We appreciate your positive comments very much.

We are glad that you are satisfied with our service. We appreciate your recognition and we will work hard to make sure we maintain the same level of service in the hotel. At Westin it is our aim to make sure our guests leave feeling better than when they arrived. We will keep developing our services and products, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2019

Room had been smoked in. Front desk acted surprised and had trouble relocating me ( not convenient to be relocating rooms after an 18hiur day). Difficult to get front desk on the phone. Supposed to be a nonsmoking hotel but saw cigarette butts outside elevators in addition to have been given a room that had been smoked in.
Lots and lots of nearby road construction making getting a taxi or didi nearly impossible. Only nice points were river view and nice lounge service.

Room tip: River view
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ChloeL1846, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Wuhan Wuchang, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2019

Thank you very much for your precious comments. We regret to hear about your experience during your recent stay, and we would like to offer our sincere apology for any inconvenience caused. According to the situation you reflect, we will reflect to our director of rooms. Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you again at The Westin Wuhan Wuchang.

Reviewed 21 March 2019

To be honest, this stay was good at first but bad things happened then. When I first checked in, the front desk was very nice and helpful; she helped me to upgrade to an excutive river view room from a deluxe city view room. I really appreciate it. Furthermore, she kindly reminded me that there's a promotion in most marriott properties in Asia, which is 30% off of dining for Bonvoy members nomatter what you status is. She told me that there's only one exception at their hotel which is the Chinese restaurant. After I checked in, I was also very satisfied about the clealiness of this hotel and high efficiency when I requested a pressing survice for my shirts. However, disappointing things happened after that. My friend and I got coffees and deserts in the Lounge Lobby, which should take 30% off for members. When I checked, the staff told me they have never heard of such a promotion and they can only do a 15% off because I am a gold member. I doubted it, but still accepted because the staff could do nothing but follow what their boss asked them to do. In the afternoon, I came to the concierge counter and ask them to help me shipping a package express. They took it and told me the express staff would contact me to pay for it some time before the evening when he picks up packages. For dinner, I chose the Chinese restaursnt, and their attitude was so annoying (I also made a mistake because this one is exclued from promotion and I forgot). I asked them if I can do a 30% off and their attitude turned to be worse, as if I was taking a huge advantage of them. Later, I went to the front desk to check with them again about this 30% off promotion. This time, the staff who helped me was a guy. This guy was "gentle"; he kept smiling at me and denying everything I doubted without checking. Even if I tried to browse on the Marriott official website and finally found the promotion page and showed it to him, he still insisted that I was wrong and there's no such a promotion. His smilling was obviously very annoying because his words were a little offensive, again as if I was taking a huge advantage of them. I finally gave up and went back to my room. Later, I realized no one contacted me during the whole afternoon, so I went to the lobby again, checking with the concierge counter. The guy, who is good at smiling, helped me again at the concierge counter this time. He told me that he was pretty the package had already been picked up and someone would contact me later. I asked for a tracking number and he said he did not have it. So, I asked if they forgot to send it and it is okay to send it the next day. The smiling guy was very confident that the package had already been picked up, but he could not offer a tracking number. Again, I said it is okay if they forgot and asked if he could help me to find my package in their place. He denied to do that and kept smiling and repeating the package had already been picked up. Guess what happened next? Yes, the package was at their counter!!! Another staff came by and asked what was going on. After she heard what I said, she tried to find my stuff and she finally found my package in their drawer! She apologized but the smiling guy did not say any word!!!! I also felt very disappointed about the room survice but after complaining, the hotel apologized and helped me to solve that issue; I was satisfied about their attitude and they also figured out about the 30% promotion and applied that promotion for me. When I checked out, someone told me that the smiling guy was the hall manager. Well, it makes sense now that why all my complains were solved except for the smiling guy's attitude. I really appreciate each staff helped me at the front deck except for their arrogant manager.

Room tip: Everything is good except for their manager!
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
ChloeL1846, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Wuhan Wuchang, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2019

Thank you very much for your precious comments. We regret to hear about your experience during your recent stay, and we would like to offer our sincere apology for any inconvenience caused. According to the situation you reflect, we have investigated the specific reasons. We will reflect your problem to Front office, Housekeeping and Food and beverage department. We will strengthen service training and make sure the incident doesn't happen again.

Reviewed 5 March 2019

This hotel was both our accommodation and conference venue. Rooms are really well appointed, main restaurant was great and all the staff we encountered were extremely friendly and helpful. There are some works going on between the river and the hotel which made a stroll somewhat difficult and dirty, but I am sure the end result will be wonderful.

Room tip: Rooms with a view of the River would be best. It is a fairly spectacular sight!
1  Thank GBs_review
ChloeL1846, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Wuhan Wuchang, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2019

Reviewed 27 February 2019 via mobile

My overall stay in this hotel is a great one. From the moment you have step in till to the room, everything is glamorous. Room is huge and all come with high ceiling. Definitely, I have no complain about the room as it is still a 5 stars hotel standard.

I was unpleasant during check in service with some misunderstanding, but later the manager (James Hu) quickly correct and apologise on the next day. He even make some room arrangement for me immediately he knew about it. (He did up hold the 5 star service of the hotel). In the end I really feel great again to be a platinum member of Marriott group as they really care about the hotel guest.

The hotel has a lounge at 21st floor and it is great. All service people are very friendly and polite. They also serve some finger food or light snack in the evening daily.

The morning restaurant at ground floor, the food is quite limited and same, but it is still good for those if they have a short stay.

Gym, it is open 24 hr. You can go there to work out even you have a late night of work or fun. Too bad the spa need to pay for admission and it is not free for hotel guest.

Date of stay: February 2019
ChloeL1846, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Wuhan Wuchang, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2019