Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
Free cancellation until 16/10/22
TravelocityUS$76
Destinia.com
Orbitz.comUS$76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2019

The location was good and the breakfast was fine. But wifi was really slow, the room a bit old and small. Wanted to go for a beer at the lobby bar: had to wait a long time for anyone came over to the deserted bar. The neighbourhood is cool, with lots of bars and restaurants around the corner.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Repko
Joyce G, 前厅部经理 at voco Wuhan Xinhua, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2019

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Wuhan Xinhua. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights out of 4 as I had to leave early due to a different situation change , overall not a bad hotel , a little dated not an original Novotel I think , great location , not bad breakfast , clean room although dated decor and bathroom , what they failed on was service , when I checked out early I was suprised they couldnt help return the extra 2 nights I had paid for as I booked through C trip but I would of thought they could of helped communicate with C trip as I was in a rush to leave due to exceptional circumstances, their attitude just seemed to be a straight not my problem kinda thing , and on arriving at another city after driving 7 hours I rang to say that I had left a camera cable in the room and can they check if the cleaner had found it , several hours past without word , so I rang again with the same request being assured I will get a call back , I am still waiting for that call , that was yesterday when I rang the second time. Poor service just on reception, seem incapable of thinking out of the box to help clients . When I return to wuhan I will change to another hotel .

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Joyce G, Front Office Manager at voco Wuhan Xinhua, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Wuhan Xinhua. We regret that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow us to express our sincerest apologies. At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Rooms are not oversized but there is everything, new and clean. Hotel is in good conditions with giant hall and good connection with restaurant and shopping mall nearby. Staff, from reception to concierge, are friendly and helpfull.

Food: buffet is only asian food oriented, difficult to find something else, and quality was very low. I had worst pizza ever, terrible. Breakfast the same, mostly chinese food, if you do not like, small and not very good quality choice.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Rbsaro
Joyce G, Front Office Manager at voco Wuhan Xinhua, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

I am sorry that your experience in restuarant did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. The Food and Beverage team have known of your comments regarding food quality of buffet and breakfast, and our Executive Chef and his team will make improvements of it accordingly.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

The hotel is located in a very convinent place. There are a lot of resturant nearby the hotel.A big shopping mall is very near as well as Metro station.
The room is nice and clear, the service was good. The breadfeast is also nice too.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Joyce G, Front Office Manager at voco Wuhan Xinhua, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear guest, we very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Wuhan Xinhua. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Building and set up is really old. Clearly far from my idea of Novotel standard.
Service was ok.
Breakfast was also below usual novotel level.
Location seems nice with several place to ha e diner or drink around near the lake.
But it s far from Wuhan train station (around 45min by taxi).

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Joyce G, Front Office Manager at voco Wuhan Xinhua, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018