Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Reserve now, pay at stay
Orbitz.comUS$76
eDreamsUS$76
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2019 via mobile

My wife,my daughter and I stayed together at same room 1102 there on June 27 evening. It’s friendly check in,check out with free welcoming drinks and in room fresh fruit plate for AccorHotels Silver membership. Hotel located at very crowded Hankou old city area. But it’s appearing only Chinese language neon signboard. I didn’t found any Novotel signboard with English language there. I saw only small AccorHotels and Novotel logos on lobby area glass wall. Room very clean and comfortable. Many restaurants nearby. Only problem there was very slippery bathroom. During our stay,my wife and I slipped on the bathtub. Fortunately we felt minor pain and one glass has been broken. Their stainless steel handle also shaking without safety. Hotel management should seriously check and take care for next guests.We didn’t tried their breakfast due to early morning flight to Bangkok.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Joyce G, 前厅部经理 at voco Wuhan Xinhua, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2019

Dear Guest :We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Wuhan Xinhua. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.Sincerely.

Reviewed 1 May 2019

Is this an Accor Group Hotel? One almost cannot tell from exterior appearance except for a few tell tale signs like the Accor logo. I booked two rooms for three nights. Both got upgraded per membership benefits. Did not get welcome drink voucher which is strange because they had a lobby bar. Room had no cold air from aircon but only air flowing from the aircon. Hotel explained that this is due to maintenance of aircon but we all know this is the strange edict from upstairs that says thou shalt not operate aircon until the temperature exceed 26 degrees C or until you are told to do so, whichever comes later. Staff was nice to provide a standing fan which was better than nothing. Location of hotel is quite alright, being next to a busy street for food. Breakfast was reasonably priced and the spread was good. The room décor is a bit jaded and old, this hotel needs renovation urgently. It feels like Accor or someone bought this local hotel and then hastily splapped Accor and Novotel labels all over the place.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Joyce G, 前厅部经理 at voco Wuhan Xinhua, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2019

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Wuhan Xinhua. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 18 April 2019 via mobile

Stayed at Novotel Xinhua Wuhan for 3 nights before Chinese New Year. The hotel is located within an older part of Wuhan’s financial district of Hankou, a short walk away from many local restaurants which serves up good food and take-away food stalls. The interior of the hotel and room looks kind of dated. Room is clean and house-keeping prompt even when I had the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign up. Good variety as well for their breakfast served at L2 restaurant.

For shopping, there is a departmental store within New World Trade Tower around 5 minutes walk away but is more upscale and not likely to find bargains. I like shopping at the basement supermarket, the variety is good. Transport-wise, it is near a metro station.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Joyce G, 前厅部经理 at voco Wuhan Xinhua, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2019

Dear Guest, We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Wuhan Xinhua. We are delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit at our hotel. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day. Thank you for your kind feedback, and we hope to see you again soon for another magnifique journey with us.

Reviewed 3 February 2019

The location was good and the breakfast was fine. But wifi was really slow, the room a bit old and small. Wanted to go for a beer at the lobby bar: had to wait a long time for anyone came over to the deserted bar. The neighbourhood is cool, with lots of bars and restaurants around the corner.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Repko
Joyce G, 前厅部经理 at voco Wuhan Xinhua, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2019

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights out of 4 as I had to leave early due to a different situation change , overall not a bad hotel , a little dated not an original Novotel I think , great location , not bad breakfast , clean room although dated decor and bathroom , what they failed on was service , when I checked out early I was suprised they couldnt help return the extra 2 nights I had paid for as I booked through C trip but I would of thought they could of helped communicate with C trip as I was in a rush to leave due to exceptional circumstances, their attitude just seemed to be a straight not my problem kinda thing , and on arriving at another city after driving 7 hours I rang to say that I had left a camera cable in the room and can they check if the cleaner had found it , several hours past without word , so I rang again with the same request being assured I will get a call back , I am still waiting for that call , that was yesterday when I rang the second time. Poor service just on reception, seem incapable of thinking out of the box to help clients . When I return to wuhan I will change to another hotel .

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Joyce G, Front Office Manager at voco Wuhan Xinhua, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Wuhan Xinhua. We regret that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow us to express our sincerest apologies. At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.